- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.84 / 5.00
The Wölvhammer Boa winter boots by 45NRTH are made for particularly cold days
The 45NRTH Wölvhammer Boa winter boots combine the best of a mountain boot with the most important functions of a cycling shoe. The boots are waterproof, breathable and offer extra stability. 200 g Primaloft and an Aerogel insole keep your feet from cooling out. The boots offer a D-ring for gaiters, so you can throw yourself and your Fat bike into the deep snow.
Application: All Mountain, Gravel
Pedal System: 2-bolt (SPD)
Closure System: dial, hook & loop fastener
To find the correct ergonomic position of the feet on the pedals, we recommend using the Cleat Tool by Ergon. With this tool the length, the Q-Factor and foot angle can be perfectly adjusted.
- BOA M3 dial with lacing
- calf-high winter boots
- waterproof and breathable
- rubber outsole with deep tread for snow grip
- sewn-on shoe tongue with water- and windproof sealing
- BOA quick lacing system with easy to use Cinch-Lock for finest size adjustments
- use of insoles possible
- external hook & loop fastener
- raised heel with reflector for better visibility in the dark
- Aerogel insole reduces heat loss
- leather toe cap for added protection
- D-ring above the tip of the shoe for fastening gaiters
- recommended temperature range: -18 °C to -4 °C
Upper: other (synthetic leather)
Lining & Cover Sole: other (polyester)
Outersole: other (rubber)
Aerogel is used by NASA for space missions and is an ultra-thin, pressure-resistant, waterproof insulator with particularly low thermal conductivity. Aerogel is the ideal insulator between your body and the cold contact points on the bike.
This membrane is an ultra-thin plate of microporous material that keeps you dry and warm even in the harshest weather conditions. Moisture stays outside and the heat generated inside stays where it should be.
Anti-Slip Microglass Rubber:
A rubber compound containing microscopic glass fibres that are electrostatically oriented. This makes the profile knobs particularly rough, which increases grip on smooth surfaces such as ice, wet wood, wet linoleum and wet metal.
The 45NRTH Premium insulation is made of a mix of innovative, high-quality materials such as Aerogel, merino wool and Primaloft. This mix of materials is used in footwear to provide warmth and comfort during long tours in difficult conditions while wicking away moisture.
- 1 pair of 45NRTH Wölvhammer Boa winter boots