- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
- short sleeve
- Special Fabrics:
- BIG DUAL Tex, Push Pull
- Temperature Range:
- 1/3 (summer)
- Product Line:
- Mille GT
- raglan cut: sleeve design without traditional shoulder seam for more freedom of movement
- raw-cut sleeves: designed for an optimal, seamless transition between fabric and skin, more comfort and precise support with less pressure sensation
- triple ramp pockets: three fabric-covered pockets, which are easily accessible thanks to their ideal positioning, for secure and stable storage
- full length zipper for easy temperature adjustment, with open/close catch
- regularFit: fit adapted to the body, designed for performance, slightly less agressively cut than racingFit
- Shifter design with gradient to black
Materials:75 % polyester, 13 % polyamide, 12 % elastane
Advanced Ergonomic Pattern Design is the know-how, experience and philosophy with which ASSOS works out and designs the fit of the products in such a way that it harmonises perfectly with the sitting position on the bike. ASSOS clothing is designed to adapt perfectly to and merge with the body on the bike. High-tech materials are basically useless unless they are perfectly cut and processed.
The ASSOS collection is a sophisticated and technically advanced clothing system in which all products are coordinated and designed to complement and work together perfectly in every season. The ASSOS Layering System (ALS) divides the year into 3 different temperature ranges - from summer to spring/autumn to winter (Outfit Climarange). The goal of ALS is to keep your body warm and dry in all climatic conditions. The advantage of the ASSOS collection lies in its versatility; the products can be intelligently stacked and combined in layers.
BIG DUAL Tex
BIG DUAL Tex is a quick-drying circular knit fabric for excellent moisture management and breathability, used on the torso of the jersey. It has a highly mechanical stretch component to prevent thread pulls and a built-in UV protection factor of SPF 50+.
The sleeves are made from the ASSOS developed jersey lay-up of Push Pull material, which has high UV protection (SPF 50+). This fast-drying fine knit fabric with horizontal and vertical stretch is characterised by high breathability and high wearing comfort.
Size Guide:ASSOS products are designed to fit the body of a cyclist perfectly. The cut of the products is anatomically shaped according to the ASSOS cut design philosophy AEPD. This means that ASSOS products perfectly surround and protect the body without constricting it when riding. ASSOS products are not very comfortable in the upright position - they stretch - and this is completely normal. So go into a bent posture like on a bike and feel how it " clicks" and the clothes now fit perfectly. ASSOS technical products are made for real cycling and not for leisure activities.
If you're built more than slim or if you like your fit looser, go up a size.
- Manufacturer Designation: XLG
- concrete blue:
- eucalipto green:
- gerva grey:
- hydro blue:
- 1 x ASSOS Mille GT C2 Shifter jersey