- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
- Special Fabrics:
- NEOS Light + RX Heavy, NEOS Ultra + 652.RX, NEOS Medium, RX
- Water column:
- > 10,000 mm
- 14,600 g/m²/24 h
- Temperature Range:
- 3/3 (Ultraz Winter)
- Product Line:
- Mille GT
- twinDeck: two-layer fabric design optimizes the insulation of the entire jacket with a textile combination of NEOS and RX
- Stabilizer S7: middle section of solid mesh fabric at the back with limited vertical stretch to stabilize the back pockets
- Triple Ramp Pockets: elastic fabric sections sewn into each of the three pockets cover their content and guarantee additional safety and stability
- easy temperature adjustment thanks to the lightweight full length zipper with open/close lock
- Raglan-Cut sleeves without traditional shoulder seams, sleeves extend to the neck for increased freedom of movement
- 2W waistWave: knitted waist weave preserves the natural stretch of the fabric at the front, without having to use elastic material
- reflective strips on the left and right of the middle pocket for low light conditions
- regularFit: fit adapted to the body, designed for performance, slightly less aggressive than racingFit
- high-performance, breathable, waterproof, windproof, highly insulating
- Exterior: 55% polyamide, 23% elastane, 22% polyester
- Interior: 85% polyamide, 15% elastane
- Exterior: 61% polyester, 24% polyamide, 15% elastane
- Interior: 85% polyamide, 15% elastane
Advanced Ergonomic Pattern Design is the know-how, experience and philosophy with which ASSOS works out and designs the fit of the products in such a way that it harmonises perfectly with the sitting position on the bike. ASSOS clothing is designed to adapt perfectly to and merge with the body on the bike. High-tech materials are basically useless unless they are perfectly cut and processed.
The ASSOS collection is a sophisticated and technically advanced clothing system in which all products are coordinated and designed to complement and work together perfectly in every season. The ASSOS Layering System (ALS) divides the year into 3 different temperature ranges - from summer to spring/autumn to winter (Outfit Climarange). The goal of ALS is to keep your body warm and dry in all climatic conditions. The advantage of the ASSOS collection lies in its versatility; the products can be intelligently stacked and combined in layers.
NEOS Light + RX Heavy
Front and back in two-layer twinDeck design. Made of three-layer windproof and breathable softshell material with a sealed PU membrane for even better water repelling properties.
NEOS Ultra + 652.RX
Two-layer twinDeck design for the sleeves. Made of patented two-layer windproof and highly breathable softshell material with a sealed PU membrane for additional water-repellent properties.
Three-layer windproof and breathable softshell material with sealed PU membrane inserted at the back. Weight: 340 g/m2; Breathability: MVTR 14,600 g/m2/24 h; Water Column: > 10,000 mm; Elasticity: 4-way stretch.
This roughened jersey weave has been developed to provide excellent comfort with its moisture wicking, highly insulating and extremely flexible properties. RX processes in different weight classes.
Size Guide:ASSOS products are manufactured specifically for cycling. The cut of the products is anatomically shaped according to the ASSOS cut design philosophy AEPD. This means that ASSOS products perfectly surround and protect the body without constricting it when riding. ASSOS products are not very comfortable in the upright position - they stretch - and this is completely normal. So go into a bent posture like on a bike and feel how it " clicks" and the clothes now fit perfectly. ASSOS technical products are made for real cycling and not for leisure activities.
If you're built more than slim or if you like your fit looser, go up a size.
Our size guide will help you choose the correct size.
- Manufacturer Designation: XLG
- black series:
- fluo yellow:
- lolly red:
- 1 x ASSOS Mille GT Ultraz Winter Evo jacket