- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
- full frame
- Frame Width:
- 132 mm
- hydrophobic particle structure on the lens exterior prevents dirt and water deposits from forming
- Fogstop coating on the inside of the lens prevents fogging
- mirrored lens offer protection against infrared rays and glare
- 100% UV protection
- adjustable nose pads
2 Component Design
The combination of hard frame, soft rubberized temple ends and nose pads increases the wearing comfort and improves the fit of the glasses.
Mirror is a lens on which several layers of reflective coating are applied. They protect against extreme glare and infrared light. Mirror is not only a feature of a highly functional lens, but also a style element.
Fogstop is a coating on the inside of the lenses. The coating is not smooth, but rough - even " fissured" on a microscopic level. This means that the droplets have no possibility of forming a closed layer, i.e. fogging up and thus obscuring the view. This would only happen if the moisture manages to fill the fissures with water. Before this happens, however, the deposited moisture has long since condensed and visibility remains clear.
Hydrophobic is a moisture-repellent nanostructure on the lens that allows water to roll off. This also removes dirt. The lens is not only clean, but also dries faster.
Models:all black matt / black mirror:
- Frame Colour:
- black mirror
- Filter Category:
- CAT 3
- Other protective features:
- 100% UVA, UVB, UVC protection
- Mirror, Fogstop, Hydrophobic Lens
- Manufacturer Number:
Safety Information:Not intended for direct viewing of the sun.
Cleaning and Care:Clean glasses with soap and water and do not use a dirty or rough cloth.
- 1 x Alpina Rocket sports glasses
- 1 x Alpina glasses case
- 1 x Alpina microfibre cloth