- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.84 / 5.00
Exceeds all expectations: the Campagnolo Super Record EPS front derailleur
Campagnolo wanted to create the fastest and most precise front derailleur in the cycling world. The result exceeds many expectations. Precision and speed even under a load have set a new standard, as all parts of the groupset are coordinated.
The maximum performance of each component always depends on the performance of the other vector group components. The front derailleur adapts to the chainline and adjusts itself automatically - this prevents the chain from rubbing against the guide plate. These excellent results were achieved by the experts at the Campy Tech Lab™.
Information regarding the return of batteries and electrical equipment:
Information on the return and disposal of used batteries, accumulators and electrical equipment can be found here.
Series: Super Record EPS
Application: Road, Cyclocross
Gearing: 2-speed (combined with 11-speed)
Chainstay Angle: 61 - 66°
Chainline: 43.5 mm
Chainring Size (max.): 54 teeth
Capacity: 16 teeth
Cable Routing: down pull
Movement: down swing
Mount: braze-on (32 mm/35 mm clamp sold separately)
Outer Body Material: carbon
Inner Body Material: aluminium
Cage Material: carbon
- The one-piece outer chain guide is a Campagnolo work of art that improves the rigidity of the structure when downshifting.
- The new aluminium design of the inner chain guide allows an even faster shifting process onto the large chainring.
- Front derailleur body in monolithic technopolymer with carbon powder makes the front derailleur particularly light and rigid
- Position sensor: Thanks to the Magnetic Hall Sensor Resolver™, the front derailleur always guides the chain optimally to the other chainring.
- High torque, high ratio motors: Campagnolo uses the best motors in the world. They have a long service life and shift with extreme accuracy and speed, even under heavy loads. The clear advantage is especially felt when it comes to the front derailleur.
- A front derailleur clamp allows a perfect connection with the Campagnolo front derailleur in the braze-on base version, guaranteeing maximum rigidity of the frames prepared for this type of front derailleur attachment (available in 32 mm and 35 mm diameters).
- waterproof according to IP67
- for all chainring combinations
Manufacturer Part Number:
- 1 x Campagnolo Super Record EPS front derailleur
- carbon/braze-on: 127 g