- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.84 / 5.00
for 1 1/8" upper and lower head tubes combined with tapered forks.
Upper Cup: 1 1/8"
Lower Cup: 1.5"
Steerer Tube: tapered 1 1/8" , 1.5"
Design: semi integrated (ZS), standard Ahead (EC)
Material: aluminium (7075)
Standardized Headset Identification System (S.H.I.S.):
The Standardized Headset Identification System (S.H.I.S.) creates a common language for describing modern bicycle headsets. The system provides comprehensive and scalable headset fitment information in a standardized format; making it easy to communicate headset requirements based on frame and fork interfaces. The system addresses the critical interface dimensions required to fit a fork to a frame, as well as bearing location/cup type. To determine fit, four dimensions are needed: (1) stem-clamp diameter of fork, (2) crown-race seat diameter of fork, (3) head-tube top inside diameter, and (4) head-tube bottom inside diameter. Bearing location and cup-type are identified as (a) external cup (EC), (b) semi-integrated or zero stack (ZS), or (c) integrated (IS).
EC: Bearings contained within cups that are located outside of the frame (external cup).
ZS: Bearings contained within pressed-in cups where the cup and bearings rest inside the frame (zero stack).
IS: Bearings that fit directly into a bonded or machined interface that is integrated into the frame (integrated).
ZS44/28.6 - EC49/40 (30)
- Design: semi integrated (ZS), standard Ahead (EC)
- Steerer Tube: 28.6 mm
- Steerer Tube Crown Race: 30 mm, 40 mm
- Upper Head Tube (Frame Inner Diameter): 44 mm
- Lower Head Tube (Frame Inner Diameter): 49 mm
- Bearing Angle: 45°
- Upper Stack Height: 13 mm
- Lower Stack Height: 14 mm
- Adjustment Angle: +/- 0.5°, +/- 1°, +/- 1.5°
Manufacturer Part Number:BAA0059K
- 1 x Cane Creek 0° bearing cup
- 1 x Cane Creek 0.5° bearing cup
- 1 x Cane Creek 1.0° bearing cup
- 1 x Cane Creek 1.5° bearing cup
- 2 x Cane Creek cartridge bearings
- 2 x Cane Creek gimbals
- 1 x Cane Creek compression ring
- 1 x Cane Creek 1 1/8" crown race (30 mm)
- 1 x Cane Creek 1.5" crown race (40 mm)
- 1 x Cane Creek top cap
- 1 x Cane Creek Ahead cap
- 1 x Cane Creek 1 1/8" star nut
- 1 x Cane Creek hex bolt
- black/ZS44/28.6 - EC49/(40)30: 156 g