- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.84 / 5.00
Application: Cross Country, Enduro
Capacity: 50 teeth
Compatibility: SRAM Eagle XX1, SRAM Eagle X01, SRAM Eagle GX, SRAM NX (all mechanical)
Derailleur Pulleys: 14 tooth (upper pulley), 18 tooth (lower pulley)
Outer Cage Material: polyamide, carbon
Inner Cage Material: polyamide, carbon
Other Materials: aluminium
Bearings: 607 ceramic
- high-performance bearings with special ceramic balls made of 3rd degree silicon nitride (best achievable degree for ceramic bearings)
- CeramicSpeed bearing balls: 15 % harder, 100 % smoother and 99 % more resilient than commercially available ceramic balls
- ball bearing retainer made of reinforced polyamide, race made of stainless steel
- unique durability and mileage: energy savings of up to 2.4 watts, up to 60% less friction thanks to OSPW system
- special off-road version for wet, dirt and mud
- narrow-wide-tooth profile
- compatible with 10-50 cassettes
- three spring tension options
- handmade in Denmark
Ceramic Bearings by CeramicSpeed
CeramicSpeed ceramic balls are rounder, harder, smoother, lighter and more resilient than steel balls and ceramic balls from other manufacturers. CeramicSpeed ceramic bearings therefore last 3 to 5 times longer than other commercially available bearings. All CeramicSpeed bearings are manufactured by hand in Denmark under clean room conditions and are subject to a strict four-stage control procedure. Among other things, the size of the ceramic balls is checked down to the thousandth of a millimetre. Tests are then carried out in the laboratory or preferably by professionals in training and competition. CeramicSpeed bottom brackets guarantee you the lowest possible friction, optimised power transfer and maximum durability and also help you save watts and reach the finish line faster. It's not about seconds, it's about minutes!
The Oversized Pulley Wheel System (OSPW System) is a breakthrough innovation by CeramicSpeed, developed in collaboration with world-class triathletes. This unique system stands for 40 - 60% less friction compared to standard derailleur pulleys and allows power savings of at least 1.6 and up to 2.4 watts. The OSPW system features the unique CeramicSpeed bearing, aluminium derailleur pulleys and a polyamide-carbon cage, making it 3 to 5 times more durable than standard systems on the market. A real advance in the field of cycling performance.
Dirt, rain, mud and gravel are the most important components of a true off-road adventure. But these conditions put a lot of strain on your material and force you to change bottom bracket, hub bearings and derailleur pulleys very often. CeramicSpeed Offroad bearings extend the life of the most stressed parts of the bike and reduce friction. Designed to withstand the harshest conditions, they allow you to go longer, harder and faster. With their stainless steel races, they are corrosion resistant and offer exceptional performance.
Note from the manufacturer: The rear derailleur should be completely removed before transporting the bicycle in a travel bag, otherwise the OSPW System could be damaged.
Manufacturer Part Numbers:
The CeramicSpeed OSPW derailleur pulley system for SRAM Eagle includes:
- 1 x CeramicSpeed inner cage plate
- 1 x CeramicSpeed outer cage plate
- 1 x CeramicSpeed lower derailleur pulley
- 1 x CeramicSpeed upper derailleur pulley
- screws and bolts
- 1 x CeramicSpeed oil, 15 ml dropper bottle