- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.84 / 5.00
CeramicSpeed OSPW X derailleur pulley system for Shimano RX800 / 805 - for Ultegra RX rear derailleurs
The CeramicSpeed OSPW X derailleur pulley system for Shimano Ultegra RX RD-RX800 is just as suitable for off-road use as it is on the road, and makes a significant contribution to optimising your drivetrain. It consists of a 13 tooth top pulley and a 19 tooth bottom pulley (available in black or red) that take advantage of smooth-running, efficient ceramic bearings. A lightweight, robust carbon-polyamide cage is also included. The system is of course not only compatible with the mechanical Ultegra RX rear derailleur, but also with the electronic RD-RX805. Like all Oversized Pulley Wheel (OSPW) products by CeramicSpeed, it provides less friction compared to standard pulleys and allows significant power savings. As an X (= off-road) version it was designed for the more difficult conditions off the beaten track.
Application: Gravel, Cyclocross, Road
Capacity: 36 teeth
Compatibility: Shimano Ultegra RX RD-RX800, RD-RX805
Derailleur Pulleys: 13 tooth (upper pulley), 19 tooth (lower pulley)
Outer Cage Material: polyamide, carbon
Inner Cage Material: polyamide, carbon
Other Materials: aluminium
Bearings: 607 ceramic
- high-performance bearings with special ceramic balls made of 3rd degree silicon nitride (best achievable degree for ceramic bearings)
- CeramicSpeed bearing balls: 15 % harder, 100 % smoother and 99 % more resilient than commercially available ceramic balls
- ball bearing retainer made of reinforced polyamide, race made of stainless steel
- unique durability and mileage: energy savings of up to 2.4 watts, up to 40 % less friction thanks to OSPW system
- special off-road version for wet, dirt and mud
- four spring tension options
- compatible with 11-36 cassettes
- handmade in Denmark
The Oversized Pulley Wheel System (OSPW System) is a ground-breaking innovation from CeramicSpeed developed in collaboration with world-class triathletes. This unique system stands for 40 - 60 % less friction compared to standard pulleys and enables power savings of at least 1.6 and up to 2.4 watts. This was confirmed by the Friction Facts test laboratory. The OSPW system features unique CeramicSpeed bearings, aluminium pulleys and a polyamide-carbon retainer, making it 3 to 5 times more durable than standard systems on the market. True progress in the field of cycling performance.
Dirt, rain, mud and gravel are the most important components of a true off-road adventure. However, these conditions put a strain on your material and force you to change bottom bracket bearings, hub bearings and derailleur pulleys very often. CeramicSpeed off-road bearings extend the life of the most stressed parts of the bike and reduce friction. Designed to withstand the harshest conditions, they allow you to travel longer, harder and faster. With their stainless steel races, they are corrosion resistant and offer exceptional performance.
Note from the manufacturer: The rear derailleur should be completely removed before transporting the bicycle in a travel bag, otherwise the OSPW System could be damaged.
Manufacturer Part Numbers:
- 1 x CeramicSpeed OSPW X System Shimano Ultegra RX inner cage plate
- 1 x CeramicSpeed OSPW C System Shimano Ultegra RX outer cage plate
- 1 x CeramicSpeed OSPW X System Shimano Ultegra RX lower derailleur pulley
- 1 x CeramicSpeed OSPW X System Shimano Ultegra RX upper derailleur pulley
- 1 x CeramicSpeed oil, 15 ml dropper bottle
- 1 x sticker sheet