- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.9 / 5.00
The F100 chain oil by Dr. Wack - so that everything runs like clockwork
Dr. Wack's F100 chain oil provides your chain with perfect lubrication, thus considerably reducing the amount of force required and the noise generated by the chain. The PTFE additive guarantees enormous ease of movement for all moving parts and at the same time offers extremely high wear protection. Due to the high creep and adhesive effect, the F100 chain oil also makes it into hard-to-reach areas and thus guarantees top corrosion protection.
Designation: F100 Chain Oil
Application Area: chains and all parts to be lubricated
- suitable for every part that needs lubricant
- significantly reduces friction
- excellent protection against corrosion and wear
- really good flow properties
- long-lasting adhesive function, even under strain and rain
- for 2 litre canisters with 50 ml dropping bottle as an addition (incl. tap)
- shake well before using
- spray a thin layer of chain oil onto the inside of the clean, dry chain
- let air dry for approx. 5 minutes
- wipe off excess oil with a dry cloth
Manufacturer's Warning: Clean chain with F100 chain cleaner before use. Do not use on brake rotors, brake pads, tyres or saddles.
CLP Regulation Label:
Signal Word: Danger
hydrocarbons, C9-C11, n-alkanes, isoalkanes, cycloalkanes, <2% aromatic compounds
H222-H229 Extremely flammable aerosol. Container is under pressure: may burst when heated.
P101 If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
P102 Keep out of reach of children.
P210 Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
P211 Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source.
P251 Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
P260 Do not inhale aerosol.
P271 Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
P410+P412 Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures above 50 °C/122 °F.
P501 Disposal of contents/container in accordance with local / regional / national /
Dr.O.K.Wack Chemie GmbH, Bunsenstrasse 6, D - 85053 Ingolstadt
Product Safety Department: +49 (0)841 63523
Nominal Amount: 50 ml
Packaging Type: dropper bottle
Manufacturer Part Number: 2861
Nominal Amount: 100 ml
Packaging Type: spray can
Manufacturer Part Number: 2862
Nominal Amount: 300 ml
Packaging Type: spray can
Manufacturer Part Number: 2860
Nominal Amount: 2000 ml
Packaging Type: canister
Manufacturer Part Number: 2865
- 1 x Dr. Wack F100 Chain Oil
- 1 x additional dropper bottle, 50 ml, filled (only with 2 litres)
- 1 x taponly with 2 litres)