- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.84 / 5.00
Dr. Wack's F100 functional detergent cleans and cares reliably even at low temperatures
Dr. Wack's F100 functional detergent convinces in the cleaning of high-quality functional textiles with its superior cleaning performance even at low temperatures. The breathability of membranes decreases with increasing dirt. The optimal cleaning effect of the F100 functional detergent restores the breathable properties. In addition, the detergent prevents discoloration during the wash cycle, so that an excellent washing result is achieved.
Designation: F100 Functional Detergent
Application: care product
Application Area: all functional fabrics with and without membrane
- cleans even at low temperatures
- for all functional textiles with and without membranes
- the breathability of membranes is renewed
- effective elimination of unpleasant odours
- optimally prepares the fibre of the garment for the absorption of the F100 waterproofing agent
- with practical washing ball for easy dosage and clean handling
- dispense product in wash ball
- put in the washer (note the care instructions of the clothing manufacturer)
- when very soiled apply the detergent directly
- when handwashing: place close in lukewarm water, rinse well with clean water
- an impregnation is essential to protect the fabrics from water saturation, dirt adhesion and discolouring
- wash clothing with membrane more often, heavy soiling reduces the breathability
Manufacturer's Warning: Do not use fabric softener. Take note of the textile manufacturer's car instructions.
CLP Regulation Label:
Signal Word: Caution
Mixture of the following substances with non-hazardous admixtures.
alcohols, C13-15, branched and linear, ethoxylated, <20 %, sulfonic acid, C14-17-sec alkane salts, sodium salts, <10 %
H319 Causes serious eye irritation.
P101 If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
P102 Keep out of reach of children.
P305+P351+P338 IF IN CONTACT WITH EYES: Rinse gently with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if possible. Continue flushing.
P501 Disposal of contents/container in accordance with local / regional / national /
Dr.O.K.Wack Chemie GmbH, Bunsenstrasse 6, D - 85053 Ingolstadt
Product Safety Department: +49 (0)841 63523
Nominal Amount: 250 ml
Packaging Type: bottle
Manufacturer Part Number: 2845
- 1 x Dr. Wack F100 functional detergent
- 1 x Dr. Wack laundry ball