Application: All Mountain, Enduro
Length: 130 mm
Outer Diameter: 30 mm
- very comfortable on long rides
- absorbs vibration and shocks
- very good grip, even in rain
- asymmetric grip construction
- easy to cut
- bar ends included
Clean handle bars. Press in bar ends. Using rubbing alcohol or window cleaner clean inside of ESI MTB grips, wet bar and inside of grip, slide onto bar. Rotate grip to have the thicker side towards palm. Let dry for 24 hours.
Slide a screw driver with a dulled point (or something similar) under grip (careful not to scratch bar or stretch grip), squirt rubbing alcohol, window cleaner or water under grip, twist grip off bar. Clean inside of grip with rubbing alcohol or window cleaner and reinstall. If you have access to a compressor just blow them off.
- Grip: Wet or dry, your hands stay put. Slip-proof, yet not sticky.
- Comfort: reduces and numbness-fatigue-arm pump
- Wear: UV resistant, non-porous, will not harden or fade
- Adhesion: no glue, hairspray, or lock-ons required. Theses grips will not throttle.
- Elements: withstands severe temperatures, climates, any condition you can throw at it.
- Maintenance: washable. Install/remove with rubbing alcohol, window cleaner, or compressed air.
- 1 pair of ESI Racer´s Edge grips
- 1 pair of ESI bar end plugs
-aqua / 130 mm : 50 g
-seafoam / 130 mm : 50 g