Unleash your power, ride hard facts: the Assioma Duo power meter pedals by Favero
Assioma power meter pedals are breakthrough technology applied to cycling, to make your training more efficient and effective than ever. Set your targets with ultraprecise and reliable watt measurements. Hard facts, not estimates, to make the most of each pedal stroke.
Install and move your Assioma power meter from one bike to another just like a normal pedal, easily and without special tools. Pair it to your smartphone or bike computer instantly, using Bluetooth and ANT+ communication.
Unlike the Assioma Uno pedals, the Assioma Duo have dual-sided power sensors (left + right). So left/right power balance, left/right torque efficiency and left/right pedal smoothness can be measured.
Favero Electronics has designed and produced electronic sports equipment for more than thirty years. They are continuously inspired by their close cooperation with professional athletes, amateurs and coaches. The professional athletes of the Bardiani-CSF team (UCI Professional Continental), along with numerous beta-testers, have thoroughly tested the Assioma power meters on the road: verifying their extreme strength even throughout race accidents and other types of " mistreatment" .
Information on the return of batteries and chargers:
You can find this information here.
Type: clipless pedals with power meter
Pedal System: Favero
Compatibility: Look Kéo
Body Material: plastic
Axle Material: stainless steel (AISI 630 H900)
Height: 10.5 mm
Recommended Cleats: Favero red, Favero black, Look Kéo*
Pedal Centre to Crankarm Distance: 54 mm
Battery: integrated lithium battery
Battery Life: approx. 50 hours
Measured Values: instant performance (0-2000 watts), instant cadence (30-180 rpm), L/R balance (0-100 %), torque efficiency, pedal stroke uniformity
Power Measurement Accuracy: +/-2 percent
Water Resistance: IP67
Operating Temperature: -10° C up to +60° C
Charging Temperature: +5 up to +45° C
Charge Time: approx. 6 hours (when battery is completely empty)
Protocol: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart (4.0/LE)
Compatible Devices: all bike computers and smartphones with ANT+ PWR (Bike Power) Profil or Bluetooth
*Only use the Favero or original Look Kéo cleats. Other cleats are not compatible and cause damage to the pedal. The recommended minimum distance between the sole and the sensor is 2 mm (if necessary, use a spacer).
Maximum Rider Weight: 120 kg
- accurate, repeatable, consistent measurements (dual-sided)
- factory calibrated, no periodic returns to the manufacturer for adjustment (manual zero offset )
- Thanks to the charger supplied with a double USB cable you can recharge your Assioma power meter pedals at the same time and effortlessly.
- The exclusive magnetic power connectors prevent unpleasant damage - both to the sensor and to the bike - caused by accidental yanks.
- When the battery is low, a special signal appears on the bike computer: this indication means that there are still about 8 hours of autonomy.
- easy to install, without special tools (simple hex key)
- fast to move between bikes
- Automatic Temperature Compensation Technology = ATC
- built-in cadence sensor
- more compact than forerunner, does not interfere with the pedaling (not even when cornering)
- protected by a bi-component resin block, the power meter sensor is extremely resistant to shocks and fully waterproof
- sensor shell: thicker than ever and made of a shock-absorbing plastic polymer reinforced with fiberglass
- independent pedal body which can be easily detached from the pedal axle (where the sensor is) and replaced if needed
- automatic stand-by after 5 minutes, switches on as soon as you start pedaling
- sensor diameter 33.5 mm
- pedal length 96 mm (axle included)
- sealed bearings (3 pcs)
- 4 LEDs on every 90°
- compatible with any road bicycle crank-arm (9/16" -20 tpi thread), spacers may be necessary
- Assioma App available on the app store for iOS and Android (first activation, firmware update, crankarm length settings, battery charge level, updates on new data analysis functions…)
Operating Mode Assioma Duo
Power in cycling is obtained measuring the actual force on the pedals in relation to pedal stroke speed (cadence): Power = Torque x Cadence. Assioma is a pedal for racing bicycles with a quick clip system, provided with power sensor to measure the force applied to the pedal during pedal stroke. The Assioma Duo includes the function of cadence meter and can calculate the power of a single leg in real time. The right pedal sends its data to the left pedal, which sends the data of both pedals to the cycle computer. Favero power meter pedals provide a true, objective value that, unlike heart rate, cannot be altered by external factors such as high temperatures, psychological stress, caffeine consumption, etc.
- 1 x Favero Assioma left pedal body
- 1 x Favero Assioma right pedal body
- 1 x Favero Assioma left pedal axle, sensor included
- 1 x Favero Assioma right pedal axle, sensor included
- 1 pair of Favero 6° cleats (red)
- 2 x USB/micro USB cables 2 m
- 2 x magnetic charging connectors
- 1 x battery charger
- 1 x EU plug adaptor
- 1 x US plug adaptor
- 1 x UK plug adaptor
- 1 x AU plug adaptor
- 1 x 8 mm hexagonal wrench
- 4 x washers
-black / universal : 299 g (Paar m. Sensoren), 250 g (Paar o. Sensoren)