- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.83 / 5.00
Fox Head Rampage Pro Carbon DAIZ helmet - double protection through Fluid Inside and MVRS
The Rampage Pro Carbon DAIZ helmet by Fox Head convinces with two rotation management systems: Fluid Inside and MVRS. On the one hand, Fluid Inside ensures optimum linear and rotational impact protection, and on the other hand the magnetic visor comes off in the event of an accident. The chin guard also helps in case of a fall and diverts forces away from your face. The outer shell also supports with outstanding robustness and impresses with its low weight. A total of 19 vents help you keep a cool head and provide ventilation.
Application: All Mountain, Enduro, Downhill
Air Circulation Vents: 19
Construction: In-Moulding, Varizorb EPS, Fluid Inside
- meets US Downhill Helmet Test Standard (ASTM F1952-2032)
- Fluid Inside guarantees optimum linear and rotational impact performance
- Magnetic Visor Release System (MVRS) releases the visor in case of an accident
- Varizorb-EPS liner in dual density ensures optimised impact protection
- CAGE™ chin guard to improve energy management in the event of an impact
- MCT (Multi-Composite Technology) outer shell for a perfect balance of robustness and lightness
- Ventilation openings with protective mesh screens for optimum air circulation and protection against dust and mud
- removable, washable X-static® head padding
- antibacterial effect due to silver threads
Based on extensive scientific research, Fluid Inside was developed to multiply the helmet's protective function for the brain by simulating cerebral-spinal fluid - the body's natural protection. A matrix of fluid chambers is integrated, arranged around the head and attached to the inside of the helmet. By precisely decoupling or " floating" the helmet on the head, each fluid chamber of the matrix acts like the cerebral-spinal fluid, independently and simultaneously protecting against the linear and rotational forces acting on the soft brain tissue.
Silver threads slow down the growth of bacteria. This can prevent the development of sweat odour.
Different layers of EPS foam are bonded together. This improves impact absorption.
The Magnetic Visor Release System (MVRS) consists of a visor that is magnetically attached to the helmet. This way it will detach itself in case of a crash.
navy: dark blue
Manufacturer Part Number:
- 1 x Fox Head Rampage Pro Carbon DAIZ helmet
- 1 x helmet bag