- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.83 / 5.00
Application: Road, Cyclocross
Wheel Size: 28"
Tyre Type: clincher
Number of Spokes: 24
Brake Type: Center Lock Disc (AFS Axle System™)
Tubeless System: 2-Way Fit™ Ready
Freehub Body Compatibility:
Shimano Freehub: 8/9/10/11-speed Shimano/SRAM (Road)
Note: Installing 8-/9-/10-speed cassettes on Shimano freehub bodies requires a 1.85 mm spacer.
Technical Information - Rim:
Dimensions (ETRTO): 19-622
Inner Width: 19 mm
Depth: 22 mm
Valve Hole Diameter: Presta (6.5 mm)
Rim Material: aluminium
Technical Information - Front Hub:
Over Locknut Dimension: 12 x 100 mm thru-axle, convertible to 15 x 100 mm thru-axle and 9 x 100 mm quick release
Body Material: aluminium
Technical Information - Rear Hub:
Over Locknut Dimension: 12 x 142 mm thru-axle, convertible to 12 x 135 mm thru-axle and 10 x 135 mm quick release
Body Material: aluminium
Technical Information - Lacing:
Spoke Type: J-bend / round
Spoke Material: stainless steel
Nipple Material: aluminium
Weight Limit: 109 kg total weight*
Recommended Tyre Width: 28 - 50 mm
2-Way Fit Ready:
According to Fulcrum, this conversion can only be done when using the following components:
- Schwalbe Road Tubeless Easy tyres: G-One Speed, G-One Allround, G-One Bite, X One Allround, X-One Speed, X-One Bite, Pro One, One RaceGuard
- 23 mm Schwalbe Tubeless rim tape, Manufacturer Part Number: 887023
- Fulcrum Road Tubeless valve kit, Manufacturer Part Number: KIT-2WFR
- Schwalbe Doc Blue tyre sealant
* When weighing more than 82 kg (180 lb) shorter inspection intervals are recommended.
2-Way Fit™ Ready
If the necessary accessories (valve, rim tape and tyre sealant) are used, the wheelset is tubeless compatible. This makes it particularly versatile and perfectly suited for every situation. An Abrupt loss of air is prevented with this system - which is a clear plus in terms of safety. There is also less snake bite danger, as there is no tube that can be damaged.
What about a flat tyre? Don't worry! One of the advantages of the Fulcrum 2-Way Fit Ready system is the possibility of removing the tubeless valve and inserting a normal tube to get you home.
AFS Axle System™
The Axial Fixing System is the solution developed by Fulcrum to mount the disc rotor to the hub. The connection provided by the stop surface of the mount is greater than that of the already known standards, allowing greater structural rigidity and therefore more precise and efficient braking.
Manufacturer Part Number:
- 1 x Fulcrum Racing 7 DB 2-Way Fit™ wheelset (front & rear)
- 1 x Fulcrum 10x135 mm rear conversion kit (rear version only)
- 1 x Fulcrum 12x135 mm rear conversion kit (rear version only)
- 1 x Fulcrum 9x100 mm front conversion kit (front version only)
- 1 x Fulcrum 15x100 mm front conversion kit (front version only)
- black/28" set (front 12x100 + rear 12x142) Shimano: 1740 g