- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.87 / 5.00
Application: City & Touring
Mount: 130 mm bolt circle diameter, 5-arm
Teeth: 50 t, 55 t, 60 t
Sprocket Width: 11 mm
Pitch: 11 mm
Mounting Web Thickness: 3.1 mm
Flange Offset: 3.85 mm (Mount Surface), 2.3 mm (Centerline)
Mounting Arm Width: 17 mm
Inner Arm Diameter: 114.5 mm
- CDX: high-end variant for high loads & best performance
- suitable for mud, sand, snow & ice, all street types
- CenterTrack design, high mileage
- black anodized
- offset in order to ensure the correct belt line for Shimano Alfine Di2
- delivery includes washers/shims to help set-up correct beltline, retaining screws not included
Gates Carbon Drive System
The technology behind Gates Carbon Drive System is rooted in high horsepower motorcycles and dragsters. Now, this high performance technology has been perfected for a wide variety of bicycles. At the core of the drive is the Carbon Drive belt. Custom made, this carbon-fiber belt is a strong and efficient replacement to a traditional bike chain. The drive is completed with the innovative sprocket designs and your choice of internally-geared or single-speed hub. The patented Gates Carbon Drive System gives you a longer-lasting, lower-maintenance drive, and most importantly, an unbelievably awesome ride.
CLEAN - LOW MAINTENANCE: No lube required = no grease stains. It sheds dirt and grime and cleaning with water is easy. Just get on it and ride.
QUIET: No chain = no chain clatter. It's spooky quiet.
LIGHT: Gates Carbon Drive weighs less than a chain drive. Lighter weight means
STRONG: The instant engagement and smooth feel is unlike anything you've
experienced before. You've got to ride it to believe it.
- Tooth Outer Diameter: 173.2 mm
- Manufacturer Part Number: CT11505AA-DS
- Tooth Outer Diameter: 190.7 mm
- Manufacturer Part Number: CT11555AA-DS
- Tooth Outer Diameter: 208.2 mm
- Manufacturer Part Number: CT11605AA-DS
- 1 x Gates CDX Shimano Di2 front sprocket
- spacers included