- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.9 / 5.00
The Cadet Women's Shoes by Giro - Adjustable thanks to Boa
The Cadet shoes from Giro are specially designed for women road cyclists. They are made of seamlessly processed Synchwire material, which adapts perfectly to your feet. A Boa turn dial closure coupled with a hook & loop fastener strap lets you improve the fit even further. Whether you prefer to ride with MTB or road bike cleats is your choice, as these shoes allow for both variants. The carbon fibre reinforced sole greatly improves power transfer to the pedals.
Pedal System: 3-bolt (SPD-SL / Look), 2-bolt (SPD)
Closure System: Turn dial, hook & loop fastener
Sole Stiffness: 80 N/mm
To find the correct ergonomic position of the feet on the pedals, we recommend using the Cleat Tool by Ergon. With this tool the length, the Q-Factor and foot angle can be perfectly adjusted.
- single-piece mesh upper
- can be ridden with road bike or MTB Cleats
- antibacterial effect through Aegis Microbe Shield
- BOA turn dial fastener combined with a hook & loop fastener
- macro-release for easy removal
- laser-cut perforations for improved breathability
- carbon fibre reinforced sole
- reflective heel area
Lining & Cover Sole: textile
Aegis Microbe Shield
Bacterial spread is hindered thanks to electrically-charged ion particles. This antibacterial layer is firmly attached to the textile surface, thus prohibiting unwanted odours from forming.
The Boa adjustment systems allows the width to be adjusted with a turn dial. The combination of a metal sheathed cable and a mechanical coil replaces stretch, reduces weight and allows fine adjustment in 1 mm increments.
The three-layer textile is seamless. The material adapts to the needs of the rider. It's supportive, light, comfortable and allows good ventilation.
Giro Women's Series shoes feature a women's last designed to fit the anatomy of female feet.
- wash with clear water or with a mild detergent and air dry
- hand wash - do not put in the washing machine
- do not use aggressive cleaning products and coarse brushes
- do not expose to excessive heat
- do not dry with a heater or a hairdryer, as it can damage the shoe
- If the inside of the shoes is wet, they can be stuffed with newspaper to dry. The paper absorbs the moisture and the shoe retains its shape. In most cases the shoe is dried overnight.
Our size guide will help you choose the correct size.
- 1 x pair Giro Cadet Women's Shoes