- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
The Chamber II MTB Shoes by Giro for Downhill Champions
The Chamber II MTB shoes by Giro meet the highest demands of downhill competition shoes. The cleats can be moved to a length of 10 mm. This allows you to place the pedal position further under the arch of the foot, which gives you more security on difficult descents. This also prevents your feet from becoming fatigued too quickly. The Vibram rubber sole increases grip on and off the bike. It has been further raised in the toe and heel area, affording your feet additional protection. The secure fit thanks to the combination of lacing and hook & loop fastener closures contributes to a secure feeling on the bike. Now you can give it your all on downhill runs!
Application: Enduro, Downhill
Pedal System: 2-bolt (SPD)
Closure System: laces, hook & loop fastener
To find the correct ergonomic position of the feet on the pedals, we recommend using the Cleat Tool by Ergon. With this tool the length, the Q-Factor and foot angle can be perfectly adjusted.
- complete Vibram MegaGrip studded sole with good grip
- cleats can be moved more than 10 mm (compared to standard Giro MTB shoes)
- optimised EVA midsole for better pedal feel and cushioning
- flexible forefoot area for walking
- EVA footbed with arch support
- upper made of water-repellent, breathable microfibre
- rubber toe and heel reinforcement
Upper: other, textile
Lining & Cover Sole: textile
Vibram rubber soles improve grip, are durable and comfortable. There are two sole materials: IdroGrip and MegaGrip. IdroGrip guarantees maximum grip on wet and dry surfaces of all kinds. MegaGrip is more durable than IdroGrip, with slightly less hold.
- wash with clear water or with a mild detergent and air dry
- hand wash - do not put in the washing machine
- do not use aggressive cleaning products and coarse brushes
- do not expose to excessive heat
- do not dry with a heater or a hairdryer, as it can damage the shoe
- If the inside of the shoes is wet, they can be stuffed with newspaper to dry. The paper absorbs the moisture and the shoe retains its shape. In most cases the shoe is dried overnight.
- 1 pair of Giro Chamber II shoes
- dark shadow-black/43: 510 g