- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.91 / 5.00
The Jacket II MTB Shoe by Giro - All-round talent with MTB spirit
The Jacket II is an all-purpose everyday shoe from Giro. The Vibram rubber sole convinces both on the pedal and on the ground with optimal grip. Thanks to the classic lacing system, the shoes can be easily adjusted to your feet, which leads to superior comfort. The heel and toes are have been outfitted with rubber caps to guard against blows and impacts. Trails are no problem, and neither is the after-work beer with friends.
Application: City, All Mountain
Pedal System: platform pedals
Closure System: Laces
- Vibram rubber sole for platform pedals
- upper made of water-repellent, breathable microfibre
- optimised EVA midsole
- rubber toe and heel reinforcement
- footbed with punched EVA cushioning
Upper: other, textile
Lining & Cover Sole: textile
Vibram rubber soles improve grip, are durable and comfortable. There are two sole materials: IdroGrip and MegaGrip. IdroGrip guarantees maximum grip on wet and dry surfaces of all kinds. MegaGrip is more durable than IdroGrip, with slightly less hold.
- wash with clear water or with a mild detergent and air dry
- hand wash - do not put in the washing machine
- do not use aggressive cleaning products and coarse brushes
- do not expose to excessive heat
- do not dry with a heater or a hairdryer, as it can damage the shoe
- If the inside of the shoes is wet, they can be stuffed with newspaper to dry. The paper absorbs the moisture and the shoe retains its shape. In most cases the shoe is dried overnight.
Our size guide will help you choose the correct size.
- 1 pair of Giro Jacket II shoes