- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
Designation: Textile Proof
- can be used with all membrane textiles (e.g. GORE-TEX®), maintains breathability
- also suitable for elastic fabrics such as soft shell
- strongly water- and dirt-repellent lotus effect (liquid pearls off)
- versatile, e.g. also for backpacks, tents
- easy application: spray on, let dry, done!
- no heat necessary
Signal Word: Danger
2-propanol, N-butyl acetate
H222 Extremely flammable aerosol.
H229 Pressurized container: May burst if heated.
H319 Causes serious eye irritation.
H336 May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
P102 Keep out of reach of children.
P210 Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, naked flames and other sources of ignition. No smoking.
P211 Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source.
P260 Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
P271 Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
P337+P313 If eye irritation persists: Seek medical attention.
P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse carefully with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if possible. Continue flushing.
P410+P412 Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures above 50 °C / 122 °F.
P501 Dispose of contents/container to hazardous or special waste collection point.
Tel.: +49 (0) 71 41 38 94 0
Fax: +49 (0) 71 41 38 94 100
Nominal Amount: 250 ml
Packaging Type: spray can
Manufacturer Number: 22210
- 1 x Holmenkol Textile Proof waterproofing