The Boost advantage: the 301 Mk13 frame kit with RockShox Monarch Debon Air by Liteville
The new Syntace EVO6 rear triangle standard features 6 mm of space and increased stability on the traditionally over loaded freehub body. This results in a symmetrical, lightweight rear wheel with spokes under the same amount of tension on the left and right side. It also betters the chainline without affecting the braking force on the frame’s left side.
- Q-factor remains unchanged
- chainring is moved 3 mm outwards (Boost)
- 6 mm wide hub flange to make for a stiff wheel
- wide over locknut dimension to match the wider chainline
We tested this item for you. You can see the entire report on our blog.
Travel: 140 mm, 160 mm
Frame Sizes: S, M, L, XL
Brake Mount: post mount 180 mm direct mount
Head Tube: 1.5" -1 1/8" tapered (with VarioSpin headset)
Bottom Bracket: BSA 73 mm
Rear Triangle: Evo6 (148 x 12 mm) with exchangeable derailleur hanger
Chain Guide Mount: Syntace SCS
Front Derailleur: Direct Mount
Seatpost (Ø): 34.9 mm
Seatpost Clamp (Ø): 38 mm
Rear Shock: RockShox Monarch RT3 DebonAir
Due the countless numbers of possibilities, Liteville has developed a Geometry Configurator that can give you all the correct information.
- externally grease needle bearings
- Sag Indicator – so you can see everything while riding
- needle bearings in the rear shock eyelets
- 5x butted top tube with integrated cable routing for dropper post and front derailleur
- NCP cable routing – then one true non-length changing routing
- cable routing mounts included
- Evo6 frame standard – compatible with 1- and 2-speed cranksets
- externally grease Horst link bearings
- RockGuard rear derailleur guard
- exchangeable rear derailleur hanger
- Syntace X12 thru-axle
- high-quality titanium bolts
- special grease is used on the bearings
RockShox Rear Shock:
The Monarch DebonAir rear shock by RockShox is the perfect base for a good suspension system. The 301 MK13 is compatible with140 mm (All Mountain) or 160 mm (Enduro) of travel.
Since the MK12, it has been possible to build different wheel sizes into the rear triangle without affecting the geometry. The forward position of the DuoLink is for the smaller wheel and the rear for the larger one.
Integrated VarioSpin Headset:
The Liteville 301 comes with the VarioSpin head tube, with the fully integrated " SyntaceVarioSpin tapered“ headset. This head tube allows – by use of +/-1.5° VarioSpin headset cups – an additional head angle adjustment of +/-1.5°, independently of the bottom bracket height.
Attention: 0° cups are supplied as standard. The VarioSpin cups necessary for the adjustment of +/- 1.5° need to be ordered separately.
Syntace Chain Guide:
Only since Syntace has worked on this component with the highest ambitions, did they come to the conclusion that a chain guide is a must-have for all bikes, even those with “less” travel. The result of their work is the lightest, best working chain guide they know of. The advantages include fewer noises from the chain hitting the chainstay as well as keeping the chain from falling off the chainring in tough terrain.
This is a kit bike. That means it has not been assembled. For an extra charge of 150 € we will assemble and ship your bike. If you have questions regarding component choice please call our service team. We are happy to help.
You can order your Liteville 301 Mk11 frame in a colour of your choice. Additional pricing follows:
- rear triangle: 189 Euro
- frame: 189 Euro
- frame and rear triangle: 249 Euro
Liteville frames are available in different sizes and rear shock travels. The first XS-XXL refers to the size and the mm is the amount of travel.
- 1 x Liteville 301 MK13 frame
- 1 x RockShox Monarch DebonAir rear shock
- 1 x Syntace X-12 thru-axle
- 1 x Syntace VarioSpin headset (partially assembled) for tapered forks
- cable mount included
- bolts included
- seatpost clamp not included
- star nut not included
- chain guide not included
- frame protector stickers not included