- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.84 / 5.00
Innovative, inspiring and safe: the Parachute MCR MIPS helmet by MET
The MET Parachute MCR helmet is the latest evolution of its iconic predecessor, developed in close collaboration with professional riders around the world.
Thanks to the Magnetic Chin bar Release (MCR) closure system, developed in cooperation with FIDLOCK, the full-face helmet can be transformed into a half-shell and vice versa in no time at all. The Parachute MCR offers maximum protection against linear impact and, thanks to the MIPS®brain protection system, against rotational forces. In addition, this helmet has been equipped with a flexible visor, which effectively helps to minimise rotational forces on the neck in the event of a fall.
Application: All Mountain, Enduro
Air Circulation Vents: 21
- Magnetic Chin bar Release (MCR)
- BOA®-FS1 Adaptation system
- removable and washable cheek pads, two sizes
- flexible, adjustable visor
- 21 ventilation openings
- ventilation channels in the shell
- meets US Downhill Helmet Test Standard (ASTM F1952)
- meets US BMX Helmet Test Standard (ASTM F2032)
MIPS (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System) is a unique technology that protects the brain during an angular impact.
The principle of the natural low-friction layer of the brain is adapted in order to minimise the forces that occur.
- 1 x MET Parachute MCR MIPS helmet
- 1 x MET textile bag
- 2 x MET cheek pads, different sizes
- matte white-gray/58 - 61 cm: 840 g (Fullface), 455 g (Halbschale)