- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.86 / 5.00
Mavic Cosmic Pro Thermo bib shorts - comfortable and protective bib shorts
The Mavic Cosmic Pro Thermo bib shorts are made of roughened functional material and offer race-worthy weather protection. Thanks to a Teflon® treatment and minimalist seams, they defy water and street dirt. The Ergo 3D Pro chamois with OrthoLite® multi-layer construction and the soft, wrinkle-free and tight-fitting Lycra provide special wearing comfort. Wide leg grippers ensure a non-slip fit of the bib shorts, which can be worn separately or, in cooler temperatures, in combination with the Cosmic H2O leg warmers, for example.
Application: Road, Triathlon & Time Trial
Padding: Ergo 3D Pro
Special Fabrics: DuPont™ Teflon®
Temperature Range: 0° to 12°C
Product Line: Cosmic Pro
- incomparable performance and no more numbness
- OrthoLite multi-layer padding construction minimises weight, provides maximum elasticity in the riding position, anti-bacterial effect through ammonium chloride
- extra light and wider construction of the leg ends provides the right amount of support while still providing a light wearing comfort
- water-repellent for wet conditions
- soft, roughened Lycra material with DuPont Teflon® finish resistant to water, oil and dirt
- minimised flat seams for maximum water resistance
- advanced construction for professional performance: wide, open back straps made of roughened material ensure freedom from wrinkles, tight fit, make the shorts even warmer
- preformed cut avoids excess material in aggressive riding position
- fits perfectly to waterproof leg warmers
- reflective trimmings
- Underside: 84 % polyamide, 16 % elastane
- Back: 85 % polyamide, 15 % elastane
Cycling clothing with light insulation for cool to cold temperatures (0° to 12° C) - in autumn, winter and the first days of spring. Clima Ride technology.
Ergo 3D Pro Padding
Super lightweight version of the Ergo 3D chamois with OrthoLite memory foam - for racers who demand maximum freedom of movement and comfort. The multi-layer construction with OrthoLite memory foam in the sciatic area increases shock absorption by 20 % compared to standard chamois. Different padding hardness - matched to the respective rider weight. Soft, durable anti-bacterial upper with carbon threads for long-lasting comfort and excellent moisture management.
The size specifications refer to the international classification. The apparel is therefore smaller than one might assume with regard to the " German" classification.
i.e. the international size XL (= Mavic size) corresponds to the German size L.
So it is best to order a size larger than usual.
S: waist: 76 - 80 cm , hips: 90 - 94 cm
M: waist: 81 - 84 cm , hips: 95 - 98 cm
L: waist: 85 - 90 cm , hips: 99 - 104 cm
XL: waist: 91 - 96 cm , hips: 105 - 110 cm
XXL: waist: 97 - 102 cm , hips: 111 - 116 cm
Manufacturer Part Numbers:
red dahlia: LC1134000
- 1 x Mavic Cosmic Pro Thermo bib shorts