- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.86 / 5.00
Lightweight and small packing size: the Cosmic Wind SL jacket by Mavic
Among Mavic's colleagues at the company's headquarters at the foot of the French Alps, the featherweight Cosmic Wind jacket is a favourite - the perfect protective layer for mountain stages, keeping you dry in light rain and warm on long descents. The embossed material on the front protects against wind and rain showers. The side lycra panels guarantee a flutter-free fit close to the body. New is the special zipper, which cannot fold up to the chin. The Cosmic Wind jacket folds and stows in its own back pocket - and then fits in the jersey pocket. With 80 g it is so light that you hardly notice it.
Application: Road, Triathlon & Time Trial
Cut: Pro Fit
Special Fabrics: Wind SL
Product Line: Cosmic
- jacket with high wind protection
- construction from 3 different, strategically placed functional materials
- feather-light material with embossed graphics in the front
- lycra inserts on the sides and stretch material on the back increase freedom of movement, without any fluttering tendency
- small packing size: feather weight construction weighs only 80 grams
- the complete jacket fits into the integrated packsack and can therefore be easily stowed away
- self-locking zipper
- microfleece collar lining
- reflective trimmings
- DWR coating
- Insert: 62 % polyamide, 38 % elastane
- Body: 100 % polyamide
- Front Insert: 100 % polyamide
Denotes cycling clothing with good wind protection (permeability: <50 mm/sec at 54 km/h). Strategically placed wind protection panels. Clima Ride technology.
Mavic's lightest cycling clothing carries the SL (Super Light) logo and uses the most advanced technologies to save every gram.
Cut close to the body. This garment offers the same freedom of movement as the Mavic Skin Fit (Base Layer), but is less voluminous for less bulk in aggressive riding positions.
The size specifications refer to the international classification. The apparel is therefore smaller than one might assume with regard to the " German" classification.
i.e. the international size XL (= Mavic size) corresponds to the German size L.
So it is best to order a size larger than usual.
S: Chest: 88 - 92 cm / Waist: 76 - 80 cm / Hips: 90 - 94 cm
M: Chest: 93 - 97 cm / Waist: 81 - 84 cm / Hips: 95 - 98 cm
L: Chest: 98 - 102 cm / Waist: 85 - 90 cm / Hips: 99 - 104 cm
XL: Chest: 103 - 108 cm / Waist: 91 - 96 cm / Hips: 105 - 110 cm
XXL: Chest: 109 - 114 cm / Waist: 97 - 102 cm / Hips: 111 - 116 cm
Manufacturer Part Numbers:
yellow Mavic-black: L40179600
black-pirate black: L40179500
- 1 x Mavic Cosmic Wind SL jacket