- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.87 / 5.00
The perfect shoe to keep your feet warm and dry on the coldest trails: the Crossmax SL Pro Thermo by Mavic
An excuse is easily found when it's cold, wet and muddy outside - so Mavic has built a shoe that keeps your feet warm, dry and well protected, even on the toughest winter trails.
Its GORE-TEX® upper shoe, warming neoprene ankle protection and waterproof zipper let nothing in except your foot. The robust outer shoe features a reinforced rubber toe cap and Contagrip® studs along the entire length of the sole.
This sturdy shell hides all the top features you expect from a Mavic shoe: a composite outsole for effective power transmission, an Ergo Fit 3D+ OrthoLite® insole and the Ergo Dial twist lock that can be precisely adjusted even when wearing gloves.
And after the ride? The entire upper shoe is made of a dirt-repellent material so that you can get clean again more quickly - and take a warm shower. As noted at the beginning, no excuses!
Application: Cross Country
Pedal System: 2-bolt (SPD)
Closure System: dial
Sole Stiffness: 40 %
To find the correct ergonomic position of the feet on the pedals, we recommend using the Cleat Tool by Ergon. With this tool the length, the Q-Factor and foot angle can be perfectly adjusted.
- breathable shoe with GORE-TEX® membrane: keeps feet comfortably dry, even in extreme wetness
- neoprene ankle protection against rain and splash water, allows maximum freedom of movement
- waterproof construction of zipper and cover: inspired by winter sports equipment
- Ergo Dial twist lock for perfect and easy adjustment, more comfort on long rides
- ergonomic Ergo Fit 3D OrthoLite insole for superior cushioning and unbeatable wearing comfort, antibacterial effect thanks to ammonium chloride
- can wear thick winter socks without having to choose the next size, thanks to the extra wide fit
- Energy Grip Terra+ outsole for excellent grip in all terrains and conditions
- Contagrip tread pattern: optimum traction and durability
- reflective trimmings
Upper: textile (polyester), other (neoprene)
Lining & Cover Sole: textile (foam)
Outersole: other (polyamide, rubber)
Energy Grip Terra+ Outsole
All mountain outsole with strong all-round properties. Robust combination of Contagrip rubber tread pattern with excellent grip and a fibreglass/polyamide insert. For reliable comfort and control on the trail.
Premium outsole - the optimum in traction and durability. Contagrip outsole with a unique combination of exclusive Mavic rubber compound, tread pattern and density.
Fully waterproof construction with GORE-TEX® membrane. Breathable. Durable and waterproof. Designed to keep your feet comfortably dry at all times.
High quality insole for lasting comfort and performance. OrthoLite foam has higher breathability, better moisture management, is antibacterial, lightweight, washable and environmentally friendly.
Ergo Fit 3D Insole
The 3D insole with Dual Density OrthoLite foam and arch support offers the foot plenty of support and stability. Ergonomic L48 construction.
Mavic Ergo Dial
Simple and precise adjustment system developed by Mavic. The quick-release fastener function ensures a first-class fit and quick readjustment, and allows it to be opened completely.
Neoprene Ankle Protection
The water-repellent construction offers additional thermal protection plus even better freedom of movement. 100% breathable. Keeps the feet dry.
Manufacturer Part Number:
- 1 pair of Mavic Crossmax SL Pro Thermo MTB shoes
- 1 pair of metal protection plates