- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.9 / 5.00
The perfect shoe to keep your feet warm and dry on the coldest trails: the Crossmax SL Pro Thermo by Mavic
It's easy to find an excuse not to go out when it's cold, wet and muddy so Mavic created a boot that will keep you warm, dry and protected even on the toughest winter trails.
The GORE-TEX® outer, warming neoprene ankle gusset and water-resistant zip mean nothing's getting in except your foot. And the durable outer layer is completed by a reinforced rubber toecap with Contragrip® studs along the length of the sole.
Hidden beneath this tough outer layer are the high-end components you'd expect from a Mavic shoe: a composite outsole for effective power transfer, Ergo Fit 3D+ OrthoLite® inner soles and the Mavic Ergo Dial lacing system for accurate adjustment, even when wearing gloves.
And when you've finished your ride? The entire upper's finished with wipe-clean fabric to help you get cleaned up quicker - and into a warm shower. No more excuses.
Application: Cross Country
Pedal System: SPD
Sole Stiffness: 40 %
To adjust the cleat and find the correct position between foot and pedal, we recommend you use Ergon's Cleat Tool.
- Constructed with GORE-TEX®, this breathable shoe is engineered to keep feet dry and comfortable in the wettest conditions.
- The Neoprene Ankle Gusset is heat and water resistant, with maximum ease of movement.
- The water resistant zip and cover construction takes its inspiration from Nordic skiing.
- The Ergo dial system provides perfect and easy adjustment, so you can stay comfortable on longer rides.
- The Ergo Fit 3D OrthoLite® ergonomic insole delivers superior cushioning and unmatched comfort.
- wide fit to accommodate winter weight socks (no need to size up)
- The Energy Grip Terra+ Outsole delivers excellent grip in all terrains and conditions (Index Energy Transfer: 40)
- The Contagrip® offers the very best in traction and durability.
- reflective highlights
Upper Material: textile (polyester), other (neoprene)
Lining and Sock: textile (foam)
Outer Sole: other (polyamide, rubber)
Energy Grip Terra+ Outsole
The all-round, all-mountain outsole. A rugged combination of Contagrip® rubber lugs, excellent grip and tune fiberglass and polyamide inserts. For reliable trail riding comfort and control.
The top outsole for traction and durability. Contagrip® outsole features a unique combination of proprietary rubber compound, tread geometry and density.
A high-quality insole designed to prolong comfort and performance. OrthoLite® foam: breathability, better moisture management, lightweight, washable, environmentally friendly.
Ergo Fit 3D
The 3D inner sole designed with dual-density OrthoLite® foam and EVA arch support, providing excellent foot support and stability. 3D ergonomic construction.
Mavic Ergo Dial QR
An easy and precise retention system developed by Mavic. Micro adjustment for tightening, offering an exceptional fit and a quick-off function for a fast and full release.
A fully waterproof construction featuring a GORE-TEX® membrane. Breathable. Durable and waterproof. Engineered to keep feet dry and comfortable at all times.
Neoprene Ankle Gusset
A warm and water-resistant construction that enhances your ease of movement. Engineered to keep your feet dry.
Manufacturer Part Number:
- 1 pair of Mavic Crossmax SL Pro Thermo MTB shoes
- metal protection plates included
-black / 42 2/3 : 470 g (pro Schuh)