- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.9 / 5.00
Rugged trail specific design: the Crossride helmet by Mavic
When trail riding you want a helmet that can deal with every situation – ventilation for the climbs, lightness for all-day comfort and robustness in case you do have a spill.
The Crossride excels in all areas and looks the part too. Full rear coverage of the head makes it extremely strong and safe, while the 18 air vents and Crossride Fit pad with progressive cushioning keep you cool and comfortable.
Further flexibility comes from a removable visor and the Ergo Hold SL retention system, which you can adjust with one hand.
Application: Trail, All Mountain
Air Circulation Vents: 18
Construction: Ergo Hold SL retention system
- The Ergo Hold SL Retention System offers optimal adjustability, comfort and head hold.
- built with full rear coverage for all-round head protection
- A removable visor allows you to adjust for different riding conditions.
- built with the Crossride Fit Pad, a one density progressive padding system that delivers great comfort all ride long
- high level of ventilation: 18 vents keep your head cool, so you can ride harder for longer
- 3 position adjustment system
Ergo Hold SL Retention System
A compact and lightweight system with optimal adjustability, comfort and head hold. 6 cm of size adjustment on the fly with the ergonomically designed, dual density high grip dial. Integrated ergonomic pad for optimal comfort and moisture management. Smaller size and lighter weight.
S: 51-56 cm
M: 54-59 cm
L: 57-61 cm
montana-george orange-x: light blue with orange accents
poseidon-sky diver: 406951
montana-george orange-x: 378343 closeout
- 1 x Mavic Crossride helmet
- 1 x visor
-black-black / M : 310 g