- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.83 / 5.00
Top performance on demanding rides: the Deemax Elite shoe by Mavic
Outside on the trails, the interface between foot and pedal can make all the difference - it's the deciding factor between strong performance over many hours or giving up well before the end of the ride. That is why this aspect was given absolute priority with the Deemax Elite. It is based on the Mavic Energy Grip AM outsole as a guarantee to keep you pedalling longer with full efficiency. Combined with the high-traction Contagrip® outsole, they give top performance on demanding tours.
The Ortholite® insole provides high comfort thanks to superior cushioning when pedalling and walking. The Quick Lace closure can be adjusted quickly and easily, and the upper hook & loop strap offers the foot just the right amount of support and protection. Mavic gave the Deemax an asymmetric fit on the trail, specifically designed for tough conditions. In addition, heel and toe caps provide even more protection.
Application: All Mountain, Enduro
Pedal System: SPD
Closure System: laces, hook & loop fastener
Sole Stiffness: 40 %
To find the correct ergonomic position of the feet on the pedals, we recommend using the Cleat Tool by Ergon. With this tool the length, the Q-Factor and foot angle can be perfectly adjusted.
- exceptional traction and bike control: Energy Grip AM outsole for optimal stability and pedal control to help you ride harder
- power transmission index: 40
- Contagrip tread pattern for maximum traction and durability on any surface, antibacterial effect through ammonium chloride
- comfort and fit: upper strap for excellent support and control
- Quick Lace can be quickly tightened and finely adjusted
- Ergo Fit Ortholite insole for superior cushioning on the bike and on foot
- with extra volume for larger feet
- medium high ankle protection made of elastic neoprene material
- additional toe and heel protection for use in rough terrain
- cover keeps laces securely in place so you don't have to make an unwanted stop
- most robust materials for maximum durability
- for Shimano and crankbrothers cleats use 1 mm plate for better adjustment
Lining & Cover Sole: textile
Energy Grip AM Outsole
Outsole with extra high abrasion resistance, strong power transmission and excellent grip for Enduro use. Contagrip rubber outsole with trail proven tread pattern. EVA midsole for extra good shock absorption.
Premium outsole - the optimum in traction and durability. Contagrip outsole with a unique combination of exclusive Mavic rubber compound, tread pattern and density.
High quality insole for lasting comfort and performance. OrthoLite foam has higher breathability, better moisture management, is antibacterial, lightweight, washable and environmentally friendly.
Patented, extra light lacing system for one-hand operation. Laces with high-strength Kevlar/Aramid fibres.
black-smoked pearl-black: black-anthracite
The Deemax Elite shoe is half a size smaller than you would expect from the shoe size indicated. If you are not sure, you should order the next largest size.
Manufacturer Part Numbers:
black-fiery red-black: 393212
black-safety yellow-white: 401511
black-smoked pearl-black: L40152300
- 1 pair of Mavic Deemax Elite MTB shoes