- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.9 / 5.00
The optimal shoe construction to keep your feet warm and dry even in the most extreme winter conditions: Mavic's Ksyrium Pro Thermo
Mavic has put all its know-how on how to keep feet warm and dry and still deliver high performance in tough winter conditions into this all-weather Road cycling shoe.
GORE-TEX® upper shoe, neoprene ankle protection and waterproof zipper mean you don't need overshoes. The durable outer layer is reinforced with rubber toe caps and reflective stripes so that you can be seen even in adverse weather.
This impenetrable outer layer hides exactly the high-end features you expect from a Mavic race shoe: composite outsole for effective power transmission, Ergo Fit 3D+ OrthoLite® insole and Ergo Dial twist closure for precise adjustment even when you can't feel your fingers.
Pedal System: 3-bolt (SPD-SL / Look)
Closure System: dial
Sole Stiffness: 50 %
To find the correct ergonomic position of the feet on the pedals, we recommend using the Cleat Tool by Ergon. With this tool the length, the Q-Factor and foot angle can be perfectly adjusted.
- breathable shoe with GORE-TEX® membrane: keeps feet comfortably dry, even in extreme wetness
- neoprene ankle protection against rain and splash water
- waterproof construction of zipper and cover: inspired by winter sports equipment
- Ergo Dial twist lock for perfect and easy adjustment
- ergonomic Ergo Fit 3D OrthoLite insole for superior cushioning and unbeatable wearing comfort, antibacterial effect thanks to ammonium chloride
- can wear thick winter socks without having to choose the next size, thanks to the extra wide fit
- Energy Comp outsole as a combination of fibreglass and nylon material, especially stiff and efficient (power transmission index: 50)
- reflective trimmings
Upper: textile (polyester), other (neoprene)
Lining & Cover Sole: textile (foam)
Outersole: other (polyamide)
Energy Comp Outsole
Extra light, stiff and thin outsole. Composite insert made of fibreglass/nylon material. The low overall height (7.5 mm) brings the foot closer to the pedal for better power transmission. cleat adjustment range: 5 mm (forward/backward).
High quality insole for lasting comfort and performance. OrthoLite foam has higher breathability, better moisture management, is antibacterial, lightweight, washable and environmentally friendly.
Ergo Fit 3D Insole
The 3D insole with Dual Density OrthoLite foam and arch support offers the foot plenty of support and stability. Ergonomic L48 construction.
Mavic Ergo Dial
Simple and precise adjustment system developed by Mavic. The quick-release fastener function ensures a first-class fit and quick readjustment, and allows it to be opened completely.
Neoprene Ankle Protection
The water-repellent construction offers additional thermal protection plus even better freedom of movement. 100% breathable. Keeps the feet dry.
Fully waterproof construction with GORE-TEX® membrane. Breathable. Durable and waterproof. Designed to keep your feet comfortably dry at all times.
Manufacturer Part Number:
- 1 pair of Mavic Ksyrium Pro Thermo Road shoes