- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.9 / 5.00
The optimal construction to keep your feet warm and dry during the toughest winter conditions: the Ksyrium Pro Thermo shoes by Mavic
Mavic put everything they know about keeping feet warm, dry and performing well in tough winter conditions into these all-weather road cycling shoes.
The GORE-TEX® outer, neoprene ankle gusset and water-resistant zip mean no overboots are needed. And the durable outer layer is completed by a reinforced rubber toecap and a series of reflective strips to help you stand out in poor conditions.
Hidden beneath this impenetrable outer layer are the high-end components you'd expect from a Mavic shoe: a composite outsole for effective power transfer, Ergo Fit 3D+ OrthoLite® inner soles and the Mavic Ergo Dial lacing system for accurate adjustment, even when you can't feel your fingers.
Pedal System: SPD-SL / Look
Sole Stiffness: 50 %
To adjust the cleat and find the correct position between foot and pedal, we recommend you use Ergon's Cleat Tool.
- Constructed with GORE-TEX®, this breathable shoe is engineered to keep feet dry and comfortable in the wettest of conditions.
- The neoprene ankle gusset prevents water from entering the shoes.
- The water resistant zip and cover construction takes its inspiration from Nordic ski wear.
- The Ergo dial system provides perfect and easy adjustment, so you can stay comfortable on longer rides.
- The Ergo Fit 3D OrthoLite® ergonomic insole delivers superior cushioning and unmatched comfort.
- wide fit to accommodate winter weight socks (no need to size up)
- The Energy Comp Outsole is constructed from a combination of fibre glass and nylon for pedal-efficient stiffness (Index Energy Transfer: 50)
- reflective highlights
Upper Material: textile (polyester), other (neoprene)
Lining and Sock: textile (foam)
Outersole: other (polyamide)
Energy Comp Outsole
A light, stiff and thin outsole. Composite glass fibre and polyamide insert. Low stack height (7.5 mm) keeps you closer to the pedal for improved energy transfer. 6 mm front/rear cleat adjustability.
A high-quality insole designed to prolong comfort and performance. OrthoLite® foam: breathability, better moisture management, lightweight, washable, environmentally friendly.
Ergo Fit 3D
The 3D inner sole designed with dual-density OrthoLite® foam and EVA arch support, providing excellent foot support and stability. 3D ergonomic construction.
Mavic Ergo Dial QR
An easy and precise retention system developed by Mavic. Micro adjustment for tightening, offering an exceptional fit and a quick-off function for a fast and full release.
A fully waterproof construction featuring a GORE-TEX® membrane. Breathable. Durable and waterproof. Engineered to keep feet dry and comfortable at all times.
Neoprene Ankle Gusset
A warm and water-resistant construction that enhances your ease of movement. Engineered to keep your feet dry.
Manufacturer Part Number:
- 1 pair of Mavic Ksyrium Pro Thermo road shoes
-black-black / 42 2/3 : 370 g (pro Schuh)