EDC stores your essential trail tools inside your steerer tube, right at your fingertips. Whether you're going out for a quick lunch ride or setting off on a longer adventure, EDC has all the tools that you need to keep your bike running smoothly and fix any trailside mechanical.
- The Top Cap is screwed into the steerer tube, which requires the Tap Kit. Only aluminium steerer tubes (not carbon or steel) are compatible.
- By using the EDC Tool you may void any warranty you have with the original part manufacturer.
Compatibility: 1 1/8" – 1.5" tapered steerer tubes (aluminium)
Material: aluminium, composite, steel
- 2 / 2.5 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 8 mm hex keys*
- Torx T25 key*
- flat head bit*
- EDC Top Cap tool*
- Quick-Link chain breaker (10-speed/11-speed)*
- tyre lever
- chain breaker
- 0, 1, 2, 3 spoke keys
- space for chain master links
- extra storage space
- easily stored in the fork steerer tube
- all the tools you need in one place
- space for CO2 cartidge (12, 16 or 20 g)
- innovative 8 mm hex key
- patent pending
Required Fork Measurements:
Total Steerer Tube Length: 183 – 230 mm
Crown Race Diameter: 24.25 mm – 24.80 mm (check with the Go, No-Go tool from the EDC Tap Kit)
Steerer Tube Diameter (min.): 22.1 mm
Recommended Steerer Tube Diameter (max.): 31.75 mm – 34.00 mm
Not compatible with:
- Cannondale Lefty
- certain Fox 32
- Fox 34 29" 2012-2015
- Giant Overdrive 2
- SRAM Pike Boost models as of 2016 as well as SRAM Lyrik Boost models as of 2016 might not have space for a CO2 cartridge
- Öhlins RXF does not fit EDC Expander
Please note OneUp Components instructions:
- 1 x OneUp Components EDC Tool Storage Capsule
- 1 x OneUp Components multi-tool
- 1 x tyre lever
- 1 x OneUp Components composite cylinder
- Top Cap not incl.
- Tap Kit not incl.
-green / universal : 67 g