- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
Increased puncture resistance and stability: the GravelKing SK Plus by Panaracer
The Panaracer GravelKing SK is exactly what you imagine a gravel tyre to be. It belongs to no specific application or discipline. It's designed to excel on any terrain, even when demands are as changing or variable as the gravel scene itself. The closely-spaced lugs on the tread provide excellent grip with low rolling resistance. The long lugs on the sides provide the necessary counter-grip for fast cornering on gravel and asphalt. With a ProTite insert in the sidewall and a complete nylon protective belt, this Plus version offers even greater puncture resistance and stability.
- folding tyre
- Tubeless System:
- Rubber Compound:
- ZSG Natural Compound
- Puncture Protection:
- Anti-Flat Casing, ProTite Shield
- 700 x 32c
- black-black: RF732-GKSK-P-B
- black-brown: RF732-GKSK-P-D
- 700 x 35c
- black-black: RF735-GKSK-P-B
- black-brown: RF735-GKSK-P-D
- 700 x 38c
- black-black: RF738-GKSK-P-B
- black-brown: RF738-GKSK-P-D
- 700 x 43C
- black-black: RF743-GKSK-P-B
- black-brown: RF743-GKSK-P-D
- 700 x 50C
- black-black: RF750-GKSK-P-B
- black-brown: RF750-GKSK-P-D
Technology:ZSG (Zero Slip Grip) Natural Compound
This compound offers the same low rolling resistance and comfort as the premium compounds. Its optimised durability is perfectly suited for training tyres.
AX-α (Advanced Extra Alpha Cord)
AX technology relies on extremely narrow threads that are woven particularly tight. This results in a very light and flexible carcass that still resists cuts and friction.
Anti-Flat Plus Casing
Extra secure puncture protection layer over the carcass to protect against punctures. Additional reinforcements at points that are quickly susceptible to deformation, such as the bead, ensure that the risk of punctures is greatly reduced, regardless of speed.
By using a special combination of high modulus yarn with specially developed epoxies, Panaracer has developed a material that is more than 24% more puncture resistant than the previous ProTite material. The ProTite material is incorporated into the tyre from bead to bead.
Tubeless Compatible (TLC)
Tyres from Panaracer that are " tubeless compatible" can also be driven without an inner tube with the help of a tyre sealant.
- 1 x Panaracer GravelKing SK Plus 28" folding tyre
- black-black/32-622 (700x32c): 370 g
- black-black/35-622 (700x35c): 420 g
- black-black/40-622 (700x38c): 450 g
- black-black/43-622 (700x43c): 550 g
- black-black/50-622 (700x50c): 640 g