- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.84 / 5.00
Innovation, progress and personalisation: the Force eTap AXS HRD FM groupset by SRAM
SRAM Force eTap AXS™ offers all the improvements that are available, including greater range, smoother shifting, and the simplicity of eTap® - so you're always in the right gear. With AXS™ you can easily personalise the groupset from your phone. Orbit™ technology provides next level chain management for all places where you can ride a Road bike. With SRAM's award-winning HRD platform, you can achieve exceptional performance for disc brakes. This is an innovation that makes real progress possible.
SRAM has redesigned the drive group with DeepRange™. The SRAM Force® crankset has smaller chainrings with a consistent 13-tooth spacing between the two sizes and a more modern gear gradation and improved shifting performance.
Information regarding the return of batteries and electrical equipment:
Find out more here.
Series: Force eTap AXS™
Application: Cyclocross, Gravel, Road
Gearing: 1x, 12-speed (electronic)
Brakes: disc, hydraulic (flat mount)
Crankset: 170.0 mm, 172.5 mm, 175.0 mm (46 tooth)
Cassette: 10-26, 10-28, 10-33
Rear Derailleur: short cage (10-26, 10-28, 10-33)
Additional Components Needed:
The bottom bracket is not included. SRAM recommends the SRAM Road DUB bottom bracket. Also not included are the flat mount bolts for the rear (optionally available in steel or titanium ).
- rear derailleur with battery
- XDR compatible cassette
- chain has Flattop Powerlock master link
- 1 x SRAM Force DUB 1x AXS crankset
- 1 pair of SRAM Force eTap AXS HRD FM shift/brake levers
- 1 pair of SRAM Force AXS (flat mount) disc brakes, mount ready (filled & bled)
- incl. SRAM 160 mm disc brake adapter
- 1 x SRAM Force eTap AXS rear derailleur, incl. battery
- 2 x SRAM Centerline CLX 6-bolt rotors, 2-part, 160 mm
- 1 x SRAM XG-1270 cassette
- 1 x SRAM Force 12-speed chain
- 1 x SRAM PowerLock master link
- 1 x battery charger
- 1 x cable