- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
Makes other shifters green with envy: The Rival Shift/Brake Lever by SRAM
The SRAM Rival shift/brake lever has performance advantages that other competition-level shifters can only dream of. Zero Loss™ technology initiates every gearshift at the front with absolutely no delay. Both the brake and shift cables can be routed along either side of the handlebars as desired. SRAM Rival also features the popular reach adjust. This allows you as a rider to adjust the brake and shift lever individually to your hand position and to suit your needs.
- Brake Lever Material:
- Shift Lever Material:
- Hood Material:
- 2 (front), 10 (rear)
- DoubleTap®, Zero Loss™, Exact Actuation™
- SRAM Red rear/front derailleurs
- SRAM Force rear/front derailleurs
- SRAM Rival rear/front derailleurs
- SRAM Apex rear/front derailleurs
- SRAM 10-speed cassettes
- all industry standard 10-speed cassettes (e.g. Shimano)
- light, ergonomic and firm carbon brake levers
- ergonomic design for improved comfort and aerodynamics
- DoubleTap®-shifting enables up- and downshifting with just one lever
- immediate gear changes without annoying idle times until the final gear change
- reach adjustment allows adaptation to personal requirements
- available individually or as a set
DoubleTap® is a technology that simplifies and speeds up the gear change. DoubleTap handles up- and downshifts in one short, sweeping motion, with minimal effort and maximum comfort no matter where you are on the bars.
Zero Loss technology ensures that no loss of movement is felt when shifting gears. When a gear is shifted up or down, the cable is triggered immediately, ensuring zero loss of movement. There is no more idle time where you're waiting for the the gear to engage. The gear shift occurs immediately and, above all, precisely.
For the first introduction of its road bike technologies, SRAM has once again used the proven SRAM MTB 1:1 gear ratio for 10-speed shifting (shifter cable travel : derailleur movement). Exact Actuation™ helps to achieve a simpler and more stable balance between the design of the rear derailleur suspension, tight cog spacing and exact cable tension. The result: a shifting system that is child's play to operate.
- 10 fach:
- 1 x SRAM Rival DoubleTap shift/brake lever (right or left)