- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.86 / 5.00
Look powered by SRM: the EXAKT power meter pedal by SRM and Look
The EXAKT power meter is the result of a close collaboration between two leaders: Look and SRM. SRM developed in 1986 the first power meter, then democratized this technology by equipping the greatest champions and cyclists in search of true training precision. Look invented in 1984 the first automatic pedal, revolutionizing the world of cycling. Imagine a totally integrated power meter, extremely accurate, reliable and ultra light! The EXAKT power meter changes the rules and redefines the limits to enter in a world of precision, control and constant progression.
Powerful, light, reliable
The carbon pedal body ensures an incomparable lightness and stiffness. The contact surface is made with stainless steel material for optimum stability and power transfer. The spindle, result of the most advanced development, receives all electronic components. It is assembled with an oversized ball bearing and a needle bearing to ensure a better load distribution.
The new EXAKT power meter uses the latest technical innovations SRM has developed. Built with SRM’s experienced handcrafted precision, the EXAKT power meter pedal measures and transmits accurate and consistent power data for the performance driven cyclist.
Designed to face the elements
The pedal waterproofness has been the focus of attention thanks to the integration of new components - double seals system on the inside and end cap on the external - which guarantee the watertightness of the axle line. Answering IPX7 standard (up to 1 m depth, test duration: 30 minutes), the EXAKT will allow you to face the worst weather conditions. Charging your batteries has never been easier. It is not necessary to take off your pedals, a simple magnetic connector can recharge your two pedals simultaneously to ensure unlimited performance.
PC 8: Smart design meets professional data
With the PC8 SRM offers a device that is focused entirely on the needs of athletes, and foregoes gimmicks. In addition to common values such as power, heart rate, speed, etc. - the Training Peaks metrics are calculated, and the values are displayed. Also, location and content of the various data fields on the display is configurable. Of course, the PC8 also has GPS (for recording) and is controlled by a light sensor backlight. Since many riders have several bikes with power meters, the PC8 supports up to four different bicycle profiles. Selecting the profile for the respective bike prior to departure eliminates the previously required pairing with the power meter. Charging and data transfer is accomplished using a magnetic plug.
Information on the return of batteries and chargers:
You can find this information here.
Application: Road, Triathlon
Type: clipless pedals with power meter (dual-sided)
Technical Information - Pedal:
Body Material: carbon
Axle Material: steel
Bearings: oversized ball bearing, needle bearing
Seals: double internal seal, outer end cap
Height: 11.9 mm
Pedal Centre to Crankarm Distance: 54.6 mm
Tolerance: +/-1.5 %
Power Source: integrated lithium battery, rechargeable
Battery Life: 100 hours
Data Collected: power, cadence, torque (effectiveness), balance
Data Transfer: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart (4.0/LE)
Specifications and Technical Information - PowerControl:
Heart Rate: yes, with chest strap
Speed: yes, with speed sensor
Cadence: yes, with power meter
Size: 71 mm x 63 mm x 20 mm (WHD)
Colour Display: no
Power Supply: 1300 mAh Li-polymer batter, USB rechargeable (ca. 500 charge cycles)
Battery Life: 10-45 h (depending on activated features)
Data Transfer (Sensors): ANT+ (older ANT and Bluetooth® Smart sensors are not supported)
Data Transfer (PC): USB
Power Meter: yes, with power meter
Barometric Altimeter: yes
- dual-sided power measurement (right and left)
- electronic components embedded in a shrink tube
- accurate, lighter, efficient
- tested by the toughest, e. g. by multiple Tour stage winner André Greipel
- perfectly sealed
- passive and active temperature compensation
- easy set-up and firmware update by smartphone app
- easy charging of battery
- automatically switches on
- low battery warning
- 9 to 18 Nm release force
- 0°, 4.5° or 9° float (with Look Kéo cleats)
- 400 mm2 platform area, 64 mm wide
- shell made of aluminium 6061 (black anodized*)
- configurable display
- movement sensors turns PowerControl on
- allows you to display values such as power, heart rate, speed, distance, location as well as training metrics such as Training Stress Score®, Normalized® power and Intensity Factor®:
- data saved as a .fit document
- 500 MB (4,000 hours) memory
- GPS may be turned off
- backlight may be turned off
- standby time 3 weeks
- charging time 4 to 12 hours
- four bicycle profiles supported
* Choose your favourite colour, incl. 9 anodized colours. Please call our service department with further questions.
Operating Mode EXAKT
The greatest victories are the fruit of modest details, slight but steady progress. The EXAKT allows you to measure every detail of your performance, to improve your training habits to help you discover your limits and progress constantly.
Power: Independent of environmental factors, measuring the power output allows to manage your training effectively, to define your training zone and to follow precisely the evolution of your performances.
Torque Analysis: Measuring left and right torque for each pedal stroke to know maximum and minimum values as well as pedal stroke smoothness.
Cadence: It is the number of pedal strokes you make in one minute. In other words, your speed of execution. Combined with the force you apply on the pedals it gives the power output.
Balance: The balance function available on the Dual version gives you separate power from right and left leg. This is a gain of precision on the analysis of your performance.
- 1 x Look EXAKT left pedal body
- 1 x Look EXAKT right pedal body
- 1 x Look EXAKT left pedal axle, SRM power meter included
- 1 x Look EXAKT left right axle, SRM power meter included
- 1 x SRM PowerControl 8 Alu bicylce computer
- 2 x charging adapters with micro-USB-port
- 1 pair of cleats
- allen key included
- 19 mm wrench included
- carbon/universal: 376 g (Pedale, Paar), 93 g (Computer)