- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.86 / 5.00
Application: City & Touring
ETRTO: 50-584 to 40-635
Tyre Dimensions: 27.5 x 2.00 to 28 x 1 1/2
Tube Material: butyl
Valve Type: AV 40 mm, SV 40 mm
- 27.5 x 2.00 = 650B (50-584)
- 27.5 x 2.35 = 650B (60-584)
- 27.5 x 2.40 = 650B (62-584)
- 28 x 1.50 = 700 x 38c (40-622)
- 28 x 1.75 = 29 x 1.75 (47-622)
- 28 x 2.00 = 29 x 2.00 (50-622)
- 28 x 2.25 = 29 x 2.25 (57-622)
- 28 x 2.40 = 29 x 2.40 (62-622)
- 28 x 1 1/2 = 700 x 38B (40-635)
28x1.5-2.35 AV 40 mm
Valve Type: AV (Auto/Schrader)
Valve Length: 40 mm
Manufacturer Part Number: 10430340
28x1.5-2.35 SV 40 mm
Valve Type: SV (Sclaverand/Presta)
Valve Length: 40 mm
Manufacturer Part Number: 10430343
Information - Valves:
Tubes are available with various valve types.
Choosing a valve is dependent on application and the rim's valve hole diameter.
AV (Schrader) Valve:
- Synonyms: Auto Valve (AV), Schrader Valve
- Outer Diameter: 8.5 mm
SV (Presta) Valve:
- Synonyms: Sclaverand Valve (SV), French Valve, Presta Valve
- Outer Diameter: 6.5 mm
- Other: All Schwalbe tubes with a SV valve can be unscrewed (To lengthen the valve, add anti-flat agents, etc.).
Inflation Pressure Stability
A Schwalbe inner tube maintains the air much longer. The quality of the inner tube is already determined by its raw materials, through the ingredients and the purity of the rubber compound. During vulcanisation, each Schwalbe tube is placed in a mould and is then inflated. This is the only way to ensure a uniform wall thickness and excellent air retention.
Rigorous monitoring that ensures the best operational reliability: each tube is inflated in the fabric and stored under pressure for 24 hours to check the air retention ability.
Tube Groups System
Due to its high elasticity and quality, a single tube covers a large number of tyre sizes. For example, tube no. 17 works just as well for 28 mm wide tyres as for 47 mm wide tyres. Only an extremely high-quality and reliable inner tube can meet this requirement.
- 1 x Schwalbe No. 19 tube
- universal/28x1.5-2.35 Presta 40 mm: 220 g