- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
The SH-MT3 shoes by Shimano - versatile
The Shimano SH-MT3 shoes (SH-MT301) are touring shoes for recreational riding on- and off-road. Classic lacing makes them easy to close and very comfortable to wear. One-piece upper construction also contributes to an overall great fit.
- City & Touring
- Pedal System:
- 2-bolt (SPD)
- Closure System:
- Sole Stiffness:
- 4 (on a scale of 1 to 12)
Cleat Adjustment:To find the ergonomically correct position of your feet on the pedals, we recommend the Cleat Tool from Ergon, so that the longitudinal orientation, support width (Q-factor) and foot angle are optimally adjusted to you.
- microfibre artificial leather: soft, lightweight yet stretch-resistant material
- classic laced shoe shape ensures pedalling performance and walking comfort
- fibreglass reinforced stiffening plate for optimum sole stiffness
- EVA midsole and rubber outsole for pedalling efficiency and walking comfort
- one-piece upper construction ensures a secure fit and greater durability, reducing weight
- ideal in combination with Shimano PD-T8000 or PD-EH500 pedals
- other, textile (faux leather)
- Lining & Cover Sole:
- textile (mesh)
- other (rubber)
Size Guide:These Shimano shoes run smaller than one would expect from their size. It is best to order one size larger than usual.
- 1 x pair Shimano SH-MT3 Mountain Touring shoes (SH-MT301)