- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.84 / 5.00
The SH-MW5 shoes by Shimano - for warm feet even in winter
The Shimano SH-MW5 (SH-MW500) shoes keep your feet warm and dry during winter rides. The reason for this is the fleece lining which, in combination with a membrane, keeps away rain, cold and mud. The neoprene ankle joint also contributes to moisture protection. Thanks to the Speed-Lacing system, the shoe can be adjusted easily and safely; the laces are hidden under a hook & loop fastener to prevent them from getting dirty.
Pedal System: 2-bolt (SPD)
Closure System: Velcro fastening, lacing
Sole Stiffness: 5 (on a scale of 1 to 12)
To find the correct ergonomic position of the feet on the pedals, we recommend using the Cleat Tool by Ergon. With this tool the length, the Q-Factor and foot angle can be perfectly adjusted.
- Dryshield®-membrane with fleece lining for warm feet despite rain, wind, cold and mud
- Insole with fleece lining for excellent insulation and heat storage
- lacing strap and neoprene ankle joint shaft give water and dirt no chance
- speed lacing system allows quick, easy adjustment for a secure fit
- adjustable, shell-shaped insole with fleece lining
- robust rubber sole for best grip and traction
- imitation leather: lighter, stronger and more durable than genuine leather
- ideal in combination with PD-M530, PD-M520
Upper: other (synthetic leather, neoprene)
Lining & Cover Sole: heel padding: 60 % polyester, 40 % nylon; upper side inner material base: 100 % nylon
Outersole: other (rubber, nylon)
Shimano shoes (except the GORE-TEX™ models) run narrow and may be smaller than expected. The best solution is to order one size larger than usual.
Manufacturer Part Number:
- 1 pair of Shimano SH-MW5 MTB winter shoes (SH-MW500)
- 1 pair of cleat backing plates