- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
The SH-RC5 shoes by Shimano - powerful and super comfortable
The Shimano SH-RC5 shoes (SH-RC500) are high-performance road shoes for mid distance, where the weight is right. The surrounding upper shoe and the combined upper material ensure an extremely comfortable fit. The stabilising midsole and carbon fibre reinforced outsole ensure efficient power transmission at all times.
Pedal System: 3-bolt (SPD-SL / Look)
Closure System: Turn dial, hook & loop fastener
Sole Stiffness: 8 (on a scale of 1 to 12)
To find the correct ergonomic position of the feet on the pedals, we recommend using the Cleat Tool by Ergon. With this tool the length, the Q-Factor and foot angle can be perfectly adjusted.
- slightly overlapping upper shoe with glove-like fit
- flat midsole that stabilises the foot for maximum power transmission and efficiency
- integrated sole upper construction provides unparalleled fit, stability and stiffness at extremely low weight
- combined mesh / TPU / synthetic leather upper (lighter, stronger and more durable than genuine leather) for a comfortable fit and optimised breathability
- light, carbon fibre reinforced nylon sole for good power transmission
- wider cleat adjustment: wider cleat setting, expands plate mounting area
- ideal in combination with PD-R7000 pedals
Upper: other (synthetic leather)
Lining & Cover Sole: textile (mesh)
Outersole: other (carbon)
Shimano Dynalast is a sole construction with less toe elevation that promotes smoother, more energy-efficient upward movement when pedalling. The advantages are higher performance, less fatigue and more comfort for every type of rider. Shimano Dynalast also features a lighter and thinner sole structure and a larger cleat adjustment range.
BOA closures offer millimetre-precise fine adjustment for a perfect fit. Lightning fast, one-hand adjustment, secure lock and quick release. They repel mud and water and are extremely light.
These Shimano shoes run smaller than one would expect from their size. It is best to order one size larger than usual.
Manufacturer Part Numbers:
- 1 pair of Shimano SH-RC5 Road shoes (SH-RC500)
- black/42: 250 g (pro Schuh)