- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.9 / 5.00
The SH-TR9 Shoe by Shimano - Elite class model for triathletes
The Shimano SH-TR9 shoe (SH-TR900) offers triathletes maximum performance and comfort. Thanks to the extra wide shaft and the asymmetrical heel strap, these shoes can be put on with lightning-quick speed. A stiff, lightweight carbon sole applies force directly to the pedal. For optimal ventilation, the SH-TR9 shoe is equipped with 3D mesh and a circulation system. Shimano Dynalast technology, a special sole construction, optimises pedalling and reduces foot fatigue.
Application: Triathlon & Time Trial
Pedal System: 3-bolt (SPD-SL / Look)
Closure System: hook & loop fastener
Sole Stiffness: 10 (on a scale of 1 to 12)
To find the correct ergonomic position of the feet on the pedals, we recommend using the Cleat Tool by Ergon. With this tool the length, the Q-Factor and foot angle can be perfectly adjusted.
- imitation leather: lighter, stronger and more durable than genuine leather
- T1-Quickstrap and extra wide shaft for easy entry and quick changes
- asymmetrical heel loop for better access of the finger and thus fast tightening in the transition zone
- breathable 3D mesh fabric for optimal ventilation
- integrated system of air inlets and outlets (Air Intake)
- anatomical toe cap with air intake for stiffness and ventilation
- lightweight, super stiff carbon sole for effective power transmission
- shell-shaped, double-compacted insole
- wider cleat adjustment: wider cleat setting, expands plate mounting area
- ideal in combination with PD-R9100 pedals
Upper: other (synthetic leather)
Lining & Cover Sole: textile (mesh)
Outersole: other (carbon)
Shimano Dynalast is a sole construction with less toe elevation that promotes smoother, more energy-efficient upward movement when pedalling. The advantages are higher performance, less fatigue and more comfort for every type of rider. Shimano Dynalast also features a lighter and thinner sole structure and a larger cleat adjustment range.
These Shimano shoes run smaller than one would expect from their size. It is best to order one size larger than usual.
Manufacturer Part Number:
- 1 pair of Shimano SH-TR9 Triathlon shoes (SH-TR900)