- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.83 / 5.00
The SH-XC5 shoes by Shimano - ideal for mixed-terrain rides
Shimano SH-XC5 shoes (SH-XC500) are suitable for off-road riding and cycling adventures on changing surfaces. They come equipped with a Powerstrap lacing system, which gives the foot a secure hold, and the carbon fibre-reinforced midsole, which provides more stiffness. A high-traction Michelin sole is used, while a perforated upper guarantees optimal ventilation.
Application: Cross Country, Cyclocross, Gravel
Pedal System: 2-bolt (SPD)
Closure System: laces
Sole Stiffness: 7 (on a scale of 1 to 12)
To find the correct ergonomic position of the feet on the pedals, we recommend using the Cleat Tool by Ergon. With this tool the length, the Q-Factor and foot angle can be perfectly adjusted.
- imitation leather: lighter, stronger and more durable than genuine leather
- Mini-Powerstrap lacing system provides a secure hold for the foot
- light and stiff, carbon fibre reinforced midsole
- soft, perforated imitation leather for optimal ventilation and fit
- exclusive, dirt-repellent Michelin tread pattern for best traction
- outsole in the arch of the foot with anti-slip profile
- reinforced spike mount for extreme conditions (Reinforced Spike Mount)
- ideal in combination with PD-M8000 pedals
Upper: other (synthetic leather)
Lining & Cover Sole: textile (mesh)
Outersole: other (rubber)
Shimano Dynalast is a sole construction with less toe elevation that promotes smoother, more energy-efficient upward movement when pedalling. The advantages are higher performance, less fatigue and more comfort for every type of rider. Shimano Dynalast also features a lighter and thinner sole structure and a larger cleat adjustment range.
For use in extreme conditions both on trail and enduro. A specially designed sole, the result of a collaboration between Shimano and Michelin, features two density zones and a strategic knob pattern for better grip without compromising pedalling efficiency.
These Shimano shoes run smaller than one would expect from their size. It is best to order one size larger than usual.
Manufacturer Part Numbers:
green camo: ESHXC5PC...SC00
- 1 x pair Shimano SH-XC5 MTB shoes (SH-XC500)
- 1 x pair cleat backing plates
- 1 pair of laces