- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.9 / 5.00
The SH-XC7 shoes by Shimano - maximum off-road performance
The Shimano SH-XC7 (SH-XC701) shoes are off-road racing shoes for comfort and maximum off-road performance. BOA closures ensure fast and precise adjustment. Thanks to Shimano Dynalast technology, the feet don't tire as quickly and the rider can perform better.
Application: Cross Country
Pedal System: 2-bolt (SPD)
Closure System: dial
Sole Stiffness: 9 (on a scale of 1 to 12)
To find the correct ergonomic position of the feet on the pedals, we recommend using the Cleat Tool by Ergon. With this tool the length, the Q-Factor and foot angle can be perfectly adjusted.
- super stiff, lightweight, carbon fibre reinforced midsole
- soft, perforated high density imitation leather for optimal ventilation and fit
- two independent BOA L6 twist locks allow quick fine adjustment of cable tension
- adjustable Powerzone cable guide gives the forefoot a secure hold
- exclusive Michelin outsole with dirt-repellent tread pattern for best traction
- double density rubber composites offer just the right combination of grip, resilience and flexibility
- reinforcement of spike mount for extreme conditions
- carbon fibre composite midsole
- harder contact block for more stability and pedalling efficiency
- also available in a wide version
- ideal in combination with PD-M8100 pedals
Upper: other, textile (faux leather)
Lining & Cover Sole: textile (mesh)
Outersole: others (carbon, rubber)
Shimano Dynalast is a superior shoe last design with an optimized toe-spring section that promotes a smoother, more energy-efficient upstroke. Among the advantages are a better performance, less fatigue and more comfort for every biker type. Furthermore, Dynalast is characterised by a lighter and thinner sole structure as well as an expanded cleat adjustment range.
For the extreme demands of gravity-assisted riding. Specifically designed outsole, result of the cooperation of Shimano and Michelin: this sole is characterised by two zones of different density and a strategically placed knob pattern for better grip without compromising pedalling efficiency.
The Boa System offers infinite adjustment for a glove-like fit with on-the-fly one-handed adjustments and convenient fast release. The shoes are mud and water resistant and extremely light.
Shimano shoes (except the GORE-TEX™ models) run narrow and may be smaller than expected. The best solution is to order one size larger than usual.
- 1 pair of Shimano SH-XC7 MTB shoes (SH-XC701)
- 1 pair of cleat backing plates
-black / 42 : 326 g (pro Schuh)