- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.84 / 5.00
The SH-XC7 wide shoes by Shimano - optimal off-road performance
The Shimano SH-XC7 (SH-XC701) off-road racing shoes - here in the E version for wider feet - offer maximum performance and comfort off-road. BOA closures are characterised by their fast and precise adjustability. In addition, Shimano Dynalast technology ensures that the feet do not tire as quickly and the rider can perform longer.
Application: Cross Country
Pedal System: 2-bolt (SPD)
Closure System: dial
Sole Stiffness: 9 (on a scale of 1 to 12)
To find the correct ergonomic position of the feet on the pedals, we recommend using the Cleat Tool by Ergon. With this tool the length, the Q-Factor and foot angle can be perfectly adjusted.
- super stiff, lightweight, carbon fibre reinforced midsole
- soft, perforated high density imitation leather for optimal ventilation and fit
- two independent BOA L6 twist locks allow quick fine adjustment of cable tension
- adjustable Powerzone cable guide gives the forefoot a secure hold
- exclusive Michelin outsole with dirt-repellent tread pattern for best traction
- double density rubber composites offer just the right combination of grip, resilience and flexibility
- reinforcement of spike mount for extreme conditions
- carbon fibre composite midsole
- harder contact block for more stability and pedalling efficiency
- wide version
- ideal in combination with PD-M8100 pedals
Upper: other, textile (faux leather)
Lining & Cover Sole: textile (mesh)
Outersole: others (carbon, rubber)
Shimano Dynalast is a superior shoe last design with an optimized toe-spring section that promotes a smoother, more energy-efficient upstroke. Among the advantages are a better performance, less fatigue and more comfort for every biker type. Furthermore, Dynalast is characterised by a lighter and thinner sole structure as well as an expanded cleat adjustment range.
For the extreme demands of gravity-assisted riding. Specifically designed outsole, result of the cooperation of Shimano and Michelin: this sole is characterised by two zones of different density and a strategically placed knob pattern for better grip without compromising pedalling efficiency.
The Boa System offers infinite adjustment for a glove-like fit with on-the-fly one-handed adjustments and convenient fast release. The shoes are mud and water resistant and extremely light.
Shimano shoes (except the GORE-TEX™ models) run narrow and may be smaller than expected. The best solution is to order one size larger than usual.
Manufacturer Part Numbers:
- 1 pair of Shimano SH-XC7 wide MTB shoes (SH-XC701)
- 1 pair of cleat backing plates