- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.84 / 5.00
The Shimano SLX M7100 1x12 groupset - it will never leave you hanging
With the Shimano SLX M7100 1x12 groupset, you can go anywhere, anytime, whether it's an epic all-day adventure, the local Cross Country race, or an after-work lap with your buddies. This groupset will not let you down. It consists of a single crank (32 teeth chainring), rear derailleur, right-hand shifter (either clamp or I-Spec EV), Quick-Link chain and cassette with 10-45 or 10-51 gradation. SLX M7100 is born from the same DNA as its big Shimano siblings XTR and XT and delivers passionate Mountain bikers quality and performance at a unique level.
Series: SLX M7100
Application: All Mountain, Enduro, Cross Country, Trail
Gearing: 12-speed (mechanical)
Crankset: 170.0 mm, 175.0 mm (32 tooth)
Cassette: 10-45, 10-51
Rear Derailleur: long cage (SGS)
Shifter: clamp (closed), I-Spec EV
Additional Components Needed:
The bottom bracket is not included. Shimano recommends BB-MT800 (BSA) or BB-MT800-PA Pressfit Hollowtech II.
Freehub / Rear Hub: Shimano Micro Spline. Various manufacturers offer conversion kits.
Brake Lever: According to Shimano, only I-Spec EV, but there are adapter solutions for I-Spec (B) or I-Spec II from other manufacturers, e.g. Wolf Tooth.
The Shimano SLX M7100 1x12 groupset includes:
- 1 x Shimano SLX crank (FC-M7100-1)
- 1 x Shimano 32 tooth chainring (SM-CRM75)
- 1 x Shimano SLX Shadow Plus rear derailleur (RD-M7100 or RD-M7120)
- 1 x Shimano SLX shifter (SL-M7100-R or SL-M7100-IR)
- 1 x Shimano SLX cassette (CS-M7100-12)
- 1 x Shimano SLX chain (CN-M7100)
- 1 x Shimano crank bolt
- 1 x TL-FC41 chainring installation tool
- 1 x Shimano aluminium lockring
- 1 x Shimano SM-CN910-12 Quick-Link master link
- 1 x Shimano cable (2050 mm)
- 1 x Shimano cable housing (1880 mm)
- 3 x 6 mm sealed end caps
- 1 x long nose end cap