- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.86 / 5.00
With the Shimano XT M8100 1x12 groupset you can leave tracks
The Shimano XT M8100 1x12 groupset fits seamlessly into the success story of the first MTB component family ever. It consists of a single crank (32 teeth chainring), rear derailleur, right-hand shifter (either clamp or I-Spec EV), Quick-Link chain and cassette with 10-45 or 10-51 gradation. M8100 is the first XT groupset with 12-speed compatibility - a step that the XTR has taken before and that now allows even more bikers to use it. As in the first days, the focus is on endurance and performance, coupled with the riding pleasure and adventure that modern Mountain bikers seek on the trails of this world. Leave your mark - with the XT M8100 by Shimano.
Series: Deore XT M8100
Application: Enduro, All Mountain, Cross Country
Gearing: 12-speed (mechanical)
Crankset: 170.0 mm, 175.0 mm (32 tooth)
Cassette: 10-45, 10-51
Rear Derailleur: long cage (SGS)
Shifter: clamp (closed), I-Spec EV
Additional Components Needed:
The bottom bracket is not included. Shimano recommends BB-MT800 (BSA) or BB-MT800-PA Pressfit Hollowtech II.
Freehub / Rear Hub: Shimano Micro Spline. Various manufacturers offer conversion kits.
Brake Lever: According to Shimano, only I-Spec EV, but there are adapter solutions for I-Spec (B) or I-Spec II from other manufacturers, e.g. Wolf Tooth.
The Shimano XT M8100 1x12 groupset includes:
- 1 x Shimano XT crank (FC-M8100-1)
- 1 x Shimano 32 tooth chainring (SM-CRM85)
- 1 x Shimano XT Shadow Plus rear derailleur (RD-M8100 or RD-M8120)
- 1 x Shimano XT shifter (SL-M8100-R or SL-M8100-IR)
- 1 x Shimano XT cassette (CS-M8100-12)
- 1 x Shimano XT chain (CN-M8100)
- 1 x Shimano crank bolt
- 1 x TL-FC41 chainring installation tool
- 1 x Shimano aluminium lockring
- 1 x Shimano SM-CN910-12 Quick-Link master link
- 1 x Shimano cable (2050 mm)
- 1 x Shimano cable housing (1880 mm)
- 3 x 6 mm sealed end caps
- 1 x long nose end cap