- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.87 / 5.00
The XTR M9120 Enduro 1x12 groupset by Shimano - competition oriented
With the Shimano XTR Enduro M9120 1x12 groupset, Enduro racers benefit from unprecedented drivetrain efficiency and a maximum of intuitive, smooth operation - for more control in competition. The 12-speed compatibility is the central innovation compared to the former XTR. The groupset includes a light, stiff crank with an easily replaceable Direct Mount chainring (32 teeth), which, together with the Quick-Link chain, ensures smooth forward motion and even pedalling. Also included are a Shadow Plus rear derailleur and a cassette with innovative Hyperglide+ Micro Spline construction. On the cockpit side, Shimano surprises with a shifter (right) in an I-Spec EV design, which offers even more adjustment possibilities and thus more flexibility.
Series: XTR M9100
Application: Enduro, Trail
Gearing: 12-speed (mechanical)
Crankset: 175.0 mm (32 tooth)
Rear Derailleur: long cage (SGS)
Shifter: I-Spec EV
Additional Components Needed:
The bottom bracket is not included. Shimano recommends SM-BB93 or SM-BB94-41A Pressfit Hollowtech II.
Freehub / Rear Hub: Shimano Micro Spline. Various manufacturers offer conversion kits.
Brake Lever: According to Shimano, only I-Spec EV, but there are adapter solutions for I-Spec (B) or I-Spec II from other manufacturers, e.g. Wolf Tooth.
The Shimano XTR M9120 1x12 groupset includes:
- 1 x Shimano XTR Enduro crankset (FC-M9120)
- 1 x Shimano 32 tooth chainring (SM-CRM95)
- 1 x Shimano XTR Shadow Plus rear derailleur (RD-M9100)
- 1 x Shimano XTR shifter (SL-M9100-I)
- 1 x Shimano XTR cassette (CS-M9100-12)
- 1 x Shimano XTR chain (CN-M9100)
- 1 x TL-FC41 chainring installation tool
- 1 x Shimano crank lockring w/ washer
- 1 x spacer for cranks
- 1 x Shimano cable (2050 mm)
- 1 x Shimano cable housing (1800 mm)
- 1 x Shimano aluminium cassette lockring
- 1 x cassette plastic spacer
- 1 x Shimano SM-CN910-12 Quick-Link master link