- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.9 / 5.00
The XTR M9120 Enduro 1x12 groupset by Shimano - faster, more intuitive, more controlled
The Shimano XTR Enduro M9120 1x12 groupset is the ultimate for Enduro riders and excites with highest drivetrain efficiency, intuitive and smooth operability and maximum control. The 12-speed compatibility marks the greatest progress compared to the previous XTR. The groupset includes a lightweight, rigid crank with an easily replaceable direct mount chainring (34 tooth) that, in conjunction with the Quick-Link chain, ensures smooth propulsion and even pedalling. Also included is a Shadow Plus rear derailleur and a cassette with innovative Hyperglide+ Micro Spline construction. On the cockpit side, Shimano surprises with a shifter (right) in I-Spec EV design, which offers even more adjustment options and is thus more flexibility.
Series: XTR M9100
Application: Enduro, Trail
Gearing: 12-speed (mechanical)
Crankset: 175.0 mm (34 tooth)
Rear Derailleur: long cage (SGS)
Shifter: I-Spec EV
Additional Components Needed:
The bottom bracket is not included. Shimano recommends SM-BB93 or SM-BB94-41A Pressfit Hollowtech II.
The cassette requires a Shimano Micro Spline freehub body. That means it is only compatible with Micro Spline hubs. For DT Swiss 240 and 350 hubs there is a Micro Spline conversion kit. All Gen2 hubs by NEWMEN are outfitted with the Gen2 MTB freehub body which can be converted to Micro Spline.
The I-Spec EV shifter is not compatible with I-Spec (B) or I-Spec II brake levers, but instead only with I-Spec EV levers.
The Shimano XTR M9120 1x12 groupset includes:
- 1 x Shimano XTR Enduro crankset (FC-M9120)
- 1 x Shimano 34 tooth chainring (SM-CRM95)
- 1 x Shimano XTR Shadow Plus rear derailleur (RD-M9100)
- 1 x Shimano XTR shifter (SL-M9100-I)
- 1 x Shimano XTR cassette (CS-M9100-12)
- 1 x Shimano XTR chain (CN-M9100)
- 1 x TL-FC41 chainring installation tool
- 1 x Shimano crank lockring w/ washer
- 1 x spacer for cranks
- 1 x Shimano cable (2050 mm)
- 1 x Shimano cable housing (1800 mm)
- 1 x Shimano aluminium cassette lockring
- 1 x cassette plastic spacer
- 1 x Shimano SM-CN910-12 Quick-Link master link