- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.86 / 5.00
The XTR M9120 Enduro 1x12 groupset by Shimano - faster, more intuitive, more controlled
The Shimano XTR Enduro M9120 1x12 groupset is the ultimate for Enduro competition riders and inspires with the highest drivetrain efficiency, intuitive and smooth operation and maximum control. The 12-speed compatibility marks the greatest progress compared to the previous XTR. The groupset includes a light, stiff crank with an easily replaceable Direct Mount chainring (34 teeth), which, together with the Quick-Link chain, ensures smooth forward motion and even pedalling. Also included are a Shadow Plus rear derailleur and a cassette with innovative Hyperglide+ Micro Spline construction. On the cockpit side, Shimano surprises with a shifter (right) in an I-Spec EV design, which offers even more adjustment possibilities and thus more flexibility.
Series: XTR M9100
Application: Enduro, Trail
Gearing: 12-speed (mechanical)
Crankset: 175.0 mm (34 tooth)
Rear Derailleur: long cage (SGS)
Shifter: I-Spec EV
Additional Components Needed:
The bottom bracket is not included. Shimano recommends SM-BB93 or SM-BB94-41A Pressfit Hollowtech II.
Freehub / Rear Hub: Shimano Micro Spline. Various manufacturers offer conversion kits.
Brake Lever: According to Shimano, only I-Spec EV, but there are adapter solutions for I-Spec (B) or I-Spec II from other manufacturers, e.g. Wolf Tooth.
The Shimano XTR M9120 1x12 groupset includes:
- 1 x Shimano XTR Enduro crankset (FC-M9120)
- 1 x Shimano 34 tooth chainring (SM-CRM95)
- 1 x Shimano XTR Shadow Plus rear derailleur (RD-M9100)
- 1 x Shimano XTR shifter (SL-M9100-I)
- 1 x Shimano XTR cassette (CS-M9100-12)
- 1 x Shimano XTR chain (CN-M9100)
- 1 x TL-FC41 chainring installation tool
- 1 x Shimano crank lockring w/ washer
- 1 x spacer for cranks
- 1 x Shimano cable (2050 mm)
- 1 x Shimano cable housing (1800 mm)
- 1 x Shimano aluminium cassette lockring
- 1 x cassette plastic spacer
- 1 x Shimano SM-CN910-12 Quick-Link master link