- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.84 / 5.00
The Ambush ANGi MIPS helmet by Specialized - optimal ventilation, comprehensive protection
The Specialized Ambush is an All Mountain and Enduro helmet with excellent ventilation, a complex construction and MIPS Technology, which is also equipped with the ANGi emergency system. It features an integrated aramid reinforcement cage and EPS layers with multiple densities that absorb linear and rotational forces. The comprehensive head cover offers additional protection. The large openings, internal channels and the MIPS SL inlay ensure optimum air exchange. This adaptable, shock-absorbing layer is designed so that there are no disadvantages in terms of ventilation or weight. The helmet comes with an ANGi sensor which, when coupled with the Specialized Ride App, detects a fall and can send a call for help on the mobile phone. The Ambush also features a quick-drying inner lining, sweat protection for the eyes, a sophisticated adjustment system and a flexible visor.
Information regarding the return of batteries and electrical equipment:
Here you will find more information about the return and recycling of used batteries and electronic devices.
Application: All Mountain, Enduro
Construction: Shell structure + MIPS + ANGi sensor
Closure System: buckle
- MIPS SL is the lightest and best ventilated MIPS protection, available exclusively on Specialized helmets
- patented, integrated aramid reinforcement cage for internal EPS support to absorb both linear and rotational forces
- patented multi-density EPS construction absorbs both linear and rotating forces
- Mindset 360 System for a secure and evenly adjustable fit, five positions for height adjustment, integrated turning wheel allows fast closing and opening
- Micro-Index-Visor for a wide range of positions, fast and safe adjustment; with a practical goggle mount
- 4th Dimension ventilation system with large openings, internal cross channels and corresponding outputs maximises air circulation and provides optimal cooling
- flat in-moulded helmet shell with an even, smooth surface
- comprehensive head cover for additional protection and durability
- lightweight, quick-drying lining with Gutter Action Brow that keeps sweat away from the eyes
- Tri-Fix strap system for great comfort and easy adjustment
- with integrated ANGi emergency sensor, activation code for a subscription to the Specialized Ride Premium App is included
MIPS is the acronym for " Multi Directional Impact Protection System" and refers to a movable protective layer that is built into most Specialized helmets. This inlay is connected to the helmet via an elastomer and can glide in all directions by approx. 10 to 15 mm. This absorbs and reduces the rotational forces acting on the head during a fall. In the MIPS SL version of the S-Works Road and the Ambush helmets, Specialized also ensure that the MIPS layer does not have any disadvantages in terms of ventilation and weight.
ANGi is the acronym for " Angular and G-Force Indicator" and is a bicycle accident emergency call system with a sensor that is integrated in many Specialized helmets from the factory and can be retrofitted to other helmets from Specialized or other suppliers. This Bluetooth sensor must be paired with the Specialized Ride App using an activation code. It works with an acceleration sensor and a gyroscope to measure linear and rotational forces and thus detects a fall, even if you do not hit the ground with your helmet. Your phone will now sound an alarm and start a countdown. If the fall is not too bad, you can stop the countdown within a maximum of 90 seconds. If you need help, a message will be sent to all your emergency contacts after the countdown, including your location and GPS coordinates. So your ANGi helmet practically calls for help for you. Optionally, you can also allow your contacts to follow your journey in real time.
51 - 56 cm: S
54 - 58 cm: M
57 - 61 cm: L
Manufacturer Part Numbers:
matte black: 60219-134
gloss white: 60219-132
sage green: 60220-135
flo red-black refraction: 60220-131
- 1 x Specialized Ambush MIPS helmet with emergency sensor ANGi