- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
Specialized Ambush Comp ANGi MIPS helmet - head protection for E-bike riders
The Specialized Ambush Comp is a helmet with MIPS Technology, specially designed for E-bike users, and is equipped with the ANGi emergency assistant. The foam reinforced by a composite matrix offers reliable protection, which is further reinforced by the adaptable, shock-absorbing MIPS layer. The multidimensional ventilation system is responsible for optimal air exchange. The helmet comes with an ANGi sensor which, when coupled with the Specialized Ride App, detects a fall and can send a call for help on the mobile phone. Furthermore, the Ambush Comp E-bike features a rear light mount and a sophisticated adjustability, which guarantees a secure and comfortable fit.
Information regarding the return of batteries and electrical equipment:Information on the return and disposal of used batteries and electrical equipment can be found here.
- City & Touring
- Shell structure + MIPS + ANGi sensor
- Closure System:
- large openings for more cooling through the internal reinforcement of the Composite Matrix
- inwardly shaped shell improves strength and reduces weight
- Mindset 360-Fit System offers a secure, comfortable fit with 360-degree tension adjustment, five height positions and aan integrated adjustment wheel for easy adjustments while riding
- 4th Dimension Cooling System optimises ventilation
- extended head cover for added protection and durability
- Tri-Fix web splitter for improved comfort and easier strap adjustment
- rear light mount included, Stix compatible
- MIPS Technology
- with integrated ANGi emergency sensor including access to the Specialized Ride App
MIPS is the acronym for " Multi Directional Impact Protection System" and refers to a movable protective layer that is built into most Specialized helmets. This inlay is connected to the helmet via an elastomer and can glide in all directions by approx. 10 to 15 mm. This absorbs and reduces the rotational forces acting on the head during a fall. In the MIPS SL version of the S-Works Road and the Ambush helmets, Specialized also ensure that the MIPS layer does not have any disadvantages in terms of ventilation and weight.
ANGi is the acronym for " Angular and G-Force Indicator" and is a bicycle accident emergency call system with a sensor that is integrated in many Specialized helmets from the factory and can be retrofitted to other helmets from Specialized or other suppliers. This Bluetooth sensor must be paired with the Specialized Ride App using an activation code. It works with an acceleration sensor and a gyroscope to measure linear and rotational forces and thus detects a fall, even if you do not hit the ground with your helmet. Your phone will now sound an alarm and start a countdown. If the fall is not too bad, you can stop the countdown within a maximum of 90 seconds. If you need help, a message will be sent to all your emergency contacts after the countdown, including your location and GPS coordinates. So your ANGi helmet practically calls for help for you. Optionally, you can also allow your contacts to follow your journey in real time.
- 51 - 56 cm:
- 54 - 58 cm:
- 57 - 61 cm:
- 59 - 63 cm:
- 1 x Specialized Ambush Comp MIPS E-Bike helmet with emergency sensor ANGi