- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.9 / 5.00
The S-Works 7 Road Shoes from the Sagan Collection: Disruption by Specialized
The S-Works 7 from the Sagan Disruption Collection by Specialized are extra-stiff road cycling shoes that leave nothing to be desired in terms of power transmission, adjustability, comfort and style. Both the super-light carbon sole and the incorporated highly durable Dyneema®fibres ensure enormous pedalling efficiency. Quickly and precisely adjustable BOA fasteners, a spacious forefoot area and perfect foothold at the heel all contribute to the excellent fit. In addition, thanks to the Body Geometry outsole and footbed, these shoes support a clean vertical pedalling motion, which promotes performance and is easy on the knees. Further interesting features are the cleat mounts that can be moved to the back and an exchangeable, non-slip heel.
With the Sagan Collection: Disruption, Specialized recalls the fearless rouleurs of the 1970s, whose way of racing is embodied in our modern times by Peter Sagan. The seven-time winner of the green jersey in the Tour de France and three-time world champion, who always mixes up the peloton with his creative, independent riding style, is therefore the namesake of this clothing series. Imagine riding with Peter Sagan through the sun-drenched south of France--that's the idea behind the Disruption Collection!
Application: Road, Triathlon & Time Trial
Pedal System: 3-bolt (SPD-SL / Look)
Closure System: Turn dial, hook & loop fastener
Sole Stiffness: 15.0
To find the correct ergonomic position of the feet on the pedals, we recommend using the Cleat Tool by Ergon. With this tool the length, the Q-Factor and foot angle can be perfectly adjusted.
- part of the Sagan Collection: Disruption as a tribute to the cycling stars of the 1970s and to Peter Sagan, their style and non-conformist way of riding
- with Sagan signature in gold
- Body Geometry outsole and footbed, ergonomically designed and medically tested, promote clean vertical pedalling motion for improved performance and comfort, injury prevention
- super light sole made of extremely stiff FACT™ Powerline™ carbon for the best power transmission (Stiffness Index 15.0)
- 4-way stretch mesh and TPU incorporated Dyneema mesh provides a super stiff connection between shoe and pedal as well as unparalleled comfort
- two BOA S3 Snap fasteners: precise and quick adjustment
- moulded PadLock™ for superior heel hold improves acceleration
- titanium and aluminium cleat inserts can be reversed to mount the cleats 5 mm further to the back
- exchangeable heel tread made from anti-slip material, sunken-in fastening bolts
- Form-Fit with spacious forefoot area combines direct power transmission and high comfort
- three threaded inserts, suitable for all common road bike pedal systems
Lining & Cover Sole: textile
FACT is an acronym for " Functional Advanced Composite Technology" and summarises all the know-how that Specialized has in the use of carbon fibre. It is a holistic approach, which primarily concerns the bike frames, but is found in many components such as handlebars, stems, saddles etc. The starting point is always the awareness for the needs of drivers and the capability to fulfil them. Next, the selection of fibres, resins and fabric layers takes place; in this process the quality of the carbon and the arrangement of the fibre layers play an important role. It is important to find the right set-up for the project at hand and the intended location or rather the area of application. It is often necessary to differentiate from model to model at several points. In the final step, attention is paid to processing the material in a way that allows the desired advantages in terms of low weight, rigidity and stability to be achieved.
Body Geometry products from Specialized address the contact points between rider and bike. They are designed in collaboration with doctors, scientists and athletes to increase performance, improve riding comfort and prevent injuries, taking into account medical-anatomical aspects. Body Geometry features are found on Specialized saddles (padding, shaping), shoes (outsole, footbed, etc.) as well as gloves (padding).
Manufacturer Part Number:
- 1 x pair Specialized S-Works 7 Sagan Collection: Disruption Road Shoes