- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.83 / 5.00
Bleeding kit for all common disc brake models: the Heinzelmann Bleed Kit by Trickstuff
The Trickstuff Heinzelmann universal bleed kit is an extremely helpful tool for maintaining your hydraulic brake system.
It is extensively equipped and thus fits almost all brakes - regardless of whether they are operated with oil or DOT.
The Bleed Kit contains all necessary connectors, syringes and hoses for bleeding almost all disc brake models from Avid, The Cleg, Formula, Hayes, Magura, Quad, Shimano, etc.
- syringes without rubber seal for creating a strong negative pressure
- syringe plungers run smoothly without rattling
- bayonet quick-release fastener made of brass with significantly improved clamp and hose serration
- threaded pieces with non-slip hose serration and extremely slim neck to fit even in recessed bores
Manufacturer Part Number:
Note: Wash out syringes and allow to dry before filling with another type of fluid. The set only fits brakes with M4, M5 or M6 thread.
- 2 x Trickstuff 20 ml syringes
- 2 x Trickstuff bayonet quick releases
- 1 x Trickstuff M4 threaded piece
- 2 x Trickstuff M5 threaded piece
- 1 x Trickstuff M6 threaded piece
- 3 x Trickstuff tubes
- 2 x Trickstuff clamps
- 1 x Trickstuff composite box
- not incl. brake fluid